Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Taareyforever

Acha dii.. ap mujhe ek baat batao.. aap hotness ke saath saath itni cuteness apne os me kaha se laate ho? Haan? I AM BLUSHING PROFUSELY AFTER READING THIS.. My temperature had risen.. Love u for this update.. can't wait for the next one.. Update ASAP! Thanks sooo much for the pm.. n keep pming me!

hey dear...it's all your love and appreciation bcz of which i can write... and girls look beautiful while blushing... thank u dear very much for appreciating and supporting my work always😊
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

omg megha i forgot to comment on the 2nd update and went straight to the 3rd update 😆 😳

sorry for not commenting i totally forgot
really loving this ss! and the confession was just too cute!
pls update soon!!! 

it's fine dear...😊 thanks for loving it
salta thumbnail
@arina, pari, attraction, raddhi, dews...guys thank you everyone for loving my story, commenting and liking it.
salta thumbnail
@sreelu and curvmars... thank you guys very much..thank you a lot for liking it.
salta thumbnail
Hey guys...thanks everyone for your overwhelming response... i just love reading your comments, and i hope you too like reading my stories, so don't you dare to go without commenting...you can throw jutte chappals, heels, tomatoes whatever u want in ur comments, but feedback is necessary...okay. Enough of my lecture here you guys go...

PART 4

she came to him and kept her tiny hand on rey's cheek and with other hand took Rey's hand and held it to her heart, coming closer to him and said… "Rey… I'm not yours…. We can't be each other's ever…. Because I feel that we are one… it's just only us… you can never hurt me, you can't ask me for anything because how can one ask to himself…?? I trust you, I love you, I believe you… and you know what when two souls meet once, then nothing else matters…. "she said with an angelic smile and looked at him, and continued this time with trying hard to hide her blush but unable to do so…

she continued, as she came closer to his ear and said… "So reyaansh singhania, would you mind if I ask you to help me dress up…?"

Rey looked at her, he was too much touched by her innocence, cuteness and love, and couldn't help but smile….

"Really…?" he looked at her flushed face, which was showing now the deepest, cutest, and sexiest blush ever possible in the world.

Taani tried hard to control her blush, but she couldn't help it… so she hide herself where she could always seek protection from everything… where she could trust and believe that she is safe forever. She digged her face in rey's shoulders and just hided her face as much as she could.

Rey was mesmerized by her sheer innocence and simplicity… his lips curved in a smile without even his knowledge…

"What in the world I have ever done to deserve you… your love… nothing but purely my luck…" and these words escaped his lips, as he raised taani's face from his shoulders and looked at her angelic innocent unstained serene beauty.

His eyes couldn't leave the sight of her for a moment… he turned her face a bit sideway to access her cheek. He kissed her eye softly, but couldn't lift her lips for few moments… he just wanted to hold her always, to keep her in touch with him always, to remain one always. His eyes on her eyelashes and her eyes were giving him heavenly pleasure.

On the other hand Taani was just lost when she felt the touch of his lips on her skin. Her sensitive skin was burning with his touch, but it was giving her wonderful bliss unknown to her.

Rey then dragged his lips to her cheek and kissed her velvety soft cheek lavishly, taking her whole cheek and caressing it with his tongue's tip's wetness slowly.

He then lifted her carefully, make her sit on the bed, picked up the top and went to her.

"Thank you Taani… to make yourself mine… for accepting me… for loving me so much." He said cupping her face in his hands.

"Rey… I'm only yours… only for you…" she said as she touched his cheek.

Rey carefully pulled her top's strap, then unzipped it from the back. Taani shivered as his fingers touched her bare back, her back arched prominently as rey's fingers slowly unzipped and reached her back.

Rey removed the top and couldn't help his desire to feel the delicate velvety softness in front of him. He placed his face on her bare back, moving his face n her whole back, rubbing his cheeks as he felt the heavenly softness. His lips kissed every spot of her back… while Taani clutched his
hands tightly which he had given to her for her support and was gasping heavily.

Rey digged his face in her neck, hugged her protectively, wrapping his arms around her and said

"Taani nothing can ever separate us."and he removed her top.

Rey picked up the white top and put it in her neck, pulling it down and as his fingers touched her bare body, her shoulders to her heavy curves to her belly to pull the top down, her eyes were closed in anticipation, and her head slid backwards loosely on rey's shoulder.

Rey kissed her face  lightly while his fingers carefully tied and adjusted the top without stopping for a moment.

They got up finally and after locking the home properly, they went towards the car, rey politely opened the car and Taani was a bit shocked with happiness as rey lifted her and make her sit in
the car and buckled the seat belt himself.

NOTE: Guys who are new readers and want pm and aren't in my buddy list, please send me a friend request.

One more thing..now I wanna know of which story you guys want an update... so story with maximum votes will be updated first... okay.

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Megha omg and wow, your writing skills and imagination is impeccable I love the way u write. And Taarey love for each other is no ordinary love it's pure and true. Rey romancing Taani and dressing her was hot and sexy I cant stop blushing it's beyond my expectation Meg. I loveee it sooo damn much.
As for the rest of your stories I love them all equally so which ever one u update I will be more than happy to read cause I no it will be special, cant wait to read more and more of your stories so update soonn Edited by Natasha. - 11 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me second.. yayy!!

Okay.. Tell me one thing dii.. HOW DO U WRITE SOOO WELL?????
Kitna Cute as well As Hawwt tha.. Itni intensity.. Itna passion.. Itna pyaar.. Humare Taarey me hi ho sakta hai.. Big Jhappi to u for this update.. Thankyou sooo much for pming me.. N about which one I want u to upadte.. Toh koi bhi chalega.. I love alll ur works.. so isiliye koi bhi chalega.. But if u want me to mention one then do update " I, We and Us : taarey, Swaron and group ff"
Love ya..
- Shivangi
Edited by Taareyforever - 11 years ago
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its fantastic di👏
so hawt☺️ n sweet😳
love it ❤️
d way u have described each n every thing👍🏼
hats off 2 u di😊
plz update asap 😊
n thanx 4 d pm  😉
n di plz update tarey: just an idea fast😊
Edited by tarey_forever - 11 years ago
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MINDBLOWING... UPDATE THIS SS FAST...
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres..

Gosh di.. that was so HAWT! so in tense.. so romantic.. so damn lovely..!! 😳
how do u write this well..??!! the love that u showed.. aww... so damn awesome... u r one gr8 writer...
please update fast..!!!
n yes.. i would like u to update "I, We and Us : taarey, Swaron and group ff" ...itna suspence rakha hai aapne usme..!!
Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 11 years ago