Fan Fictions

TAAREY OS :REY'S ANGER AND LOVE updtd 16 dec.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Hello guys here's the new Story from me... hope you'll like it

TAAREY HATERS STAY AWAY...

"There is no need to pretend rey... or you are here to say some nice things to me and then snap back at me...so that it will hurt me more... rey now you have crossed the limit... please leave... LEAVE RIGHT NOW..." Taani shouted at Rey.

Rey has come to Taani as he knew he owe her an apologize, especially what he has said to her few hours before'

*Rose day

Few hours before..

In the college*

Everyone is giving red roses to Taani, and everyone is looking at her admiringly and asking her for to be their date for the night party. But politely, she refuses them all with a smile. Rey was already fuming with anger, as he saw other guys giving her roses, but he controlled himself when he heard the conversation between a group of guys, which made him just mad and angry'

Boy1: Dude I asked her to be my date..

B2: and she said no' hai na'

B3: Obviously' she hasn't said yes to anyone yet' but man she's damn hot'

B2:Yeah man' I mean'  really yaar even if there would had been elections for the GS, I would had voted for her..

B1: Yep' Taani is so sexy' and you know so cute too' whenever she tells something with a smiley face, in her sweet voice'

B3: I just feel like kissing her hard senseless' and the you know'

Rey couldn't hear anything more' he just rushed out of the place after giving them a strict warning to them when his eyes fell on Taani who was accepting a rose from a guy smiling at him politely, and she had just said bye to the guy, when she saw rey coming towards her, she tried to avoid him but before that she felt a tight grip on her hand and few roses fell down from her hand from sudden shock, and as she had hold that huge bunch of roses together with her both hands'

Rey dragged her roughly to the fire exit, and Rey in his angry possessive aggressive mode, didn't care a bit that roses were constantly falling from her hands, and as he had held her hand too tightly for her soft delicate hands, a thorn had pierced her finger and blood was falling from her finger'

Rey closed the door and pinned her to the fire exit, and trapped her between his arms and wall, leaving the space of few centimeters only, between their bodies' like two magnets, which still do have just a little bit of repel, and a strong attraction.

But Taani was trembling with fear then as she saw rey's fuming anger, his angry eyes were really scaring that innocent girl in front of him'.

"You love attention' hai na' it's fun for you' right' so enjoying all this'. Having fun' you're such a shameless girl' it hasn't been a week since you had your break up with shivam, and here are you' anyway, with whom you are gonna with' or rather I should ask you' with how many guys you are going to be with together' what did you said' I had never thought anyone except you'. And what's the reality'?" Rey was continuously shouting at her without seeing his hurt expressions, broken heart, and unstoppable tears'.

"So if you enjoy this all much, can I have a little bit of fun with you' tell me from where should I start'hmm' your eyes, hair, lips'. You must be quite experienced in these things na' just tell me once, I'll not disappoint you believe me' you'll get absolute satisfaction dear'" Rey said with sarcasm, and pulling her with his hand tightly wrapped around her waist, his lips almost touching her lips, and their hearts feeling each other hearts'

"So tell me dear' come on at least once' I can't be that bad that after so many guys you are avoiding me' so come on let's have some fun too'Please'"

"Rey'.enough is enough'" she slapped him leaving her blood on his lip as she slapped him from her wounded hand bringing him out of his trance'

"You are nobody in my life' and you don't have any right to hurt me like this' what the hell I have ever done wrong with you' from now on' I'll forget that I have ever loved' I had ever met you' we are strangers' I can't take your insults anymore' I'm not a doll to play with.. whenever you want you will treat me nicely, and sometimes just like I'm useless bullshit' no..no.. in any case you don't have any right on me' got it" a hurt Taani said and left the place crying.

When Taani left, rey realized what has just happened' he felt her blood on his lower lip' he realized what would had happened as he saw a rose on the staircase with a long thorn dipped in the blood'

"Damn it '. What had I done.. how can I stoop so low' I said this to Taani' Taani.. what was her fault in all this' why'. Why rey why' how can you hurt her when you love her so madly'" Rey's lips just spat out these words, and he realized what he had said then' but then he accepted it this time' that he's in love.. with Taani madly.

INDEX

PART1-PAGE1

PART2-PAGE5

PART3-PAGE 10

PART4-PAGE17

Edited by meghasingh - 16 December 2012 at 2:27am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

samee12jaasz_25taareyfanswaron_taareyPreetiroxsapna_luvtaareyvrinda-fantheroyalkhushharshiya786Aarti_Taareypreety_1994Hafsa94PayalD3Tia3303PRINCESS19iamursforevercukkyrockstarriya_26aksha2812rheajinistaronefansadaf_5NikitaLuvsTaReyFreakin_girlrbmystery93padmaja192189mansiDontAskDevikarockzattractionBARUNILU_Arshi-sanjy-diyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490priyachettiararchita358doll_dimplegowri_amytaarey-foreversamiha_taareySuMaN_TRnidaTaareyasmamemberABCDesiGirl93arina23dreamyworldSwenna10dews100zoharocksArbitrator.raj-guria-kritipremlataGoonies4EverShivTRSSdh19...Rhythsy...-CussTheWorldUpZuna4Taareychinudollytaarey_vrimar-SunShineraddhidesigirl_VD..kunwarSOUL..Diya_Taarey...Tansy...PreciousHeart..dinu..sreelu094FieryLioness_TaNi_...Natasha...sreeja_rox--taareylove---.StarDust.-Memories-Zara_92patie.CuteKittyCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TAAREY OS :REY'S ANGER AND LOVE updtd 16 dec." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PreciousHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

PreciousHeart

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
WOW !! Meghna at last taani slapped him he seriously deserves that for his behaviour!! If I was their I will not slap him but kill him!! How can he wen think like this !!! But atlast he accepted the fact he is in MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER!! I want more of ur OS!! PLZ continue soon!!

Edited by Sara_Taarey22 - 02 November 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DontAskCharMarfan4everhima_taareymeghasingh

Zuna4Taarey

IF-Dazzler

Zuna4Taarey

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
suuupeeerrrb dear really intenseEmbarrassed...i just loved itClap

Edited by zuna308 - 03 November 2012 at 4:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_taareymeghasingh

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
oh wow... That was just freakin' awesome... U r a superb writer... Seriously... U expressed evrythng so nicely... I could imagine everythng... U know wat i want another part for this os... Plzzz...!!!! Plzz...!!!!

hima_taareymeghasingh

BARUNILU_Arshi

BARUNILU_Arshi

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hey plz i want another part of this os...plz plz plz update the nxt part...u hv to update u hv to update plz...itz awesum...Embarrassed

hima_taareymeghasingh

BARUNILU_Arshi

BARUNILU_Arshi

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thnx 4 the pm dear...

hima_taareymeghasingh

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged