Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

omg! loveddd it! i was really connecting to it from the beginning to the end! n i knew it! i had a feeing that this was based on a personal thing...cause with sooo much perfect details n exact thinkings i knew that its personal! Big smile

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT LIFE DEFINED IS CHANGE, SO MOVING ON IS IMPORTANT N UNSTOPPABLE! 

Thanks so much for commenting and reading! Lol, I was so worried I was going to get completely trashed for thisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi OS: The Butterfly (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nashita-

The story was amazing. And I can kind of relate to it. Relationships like those do exist. And you did a profound job of writing about it! It really was amazing! I was blown away by the depth of it! Great job! Big smile

Thanks a lot! I'm so glad you can relate to this, because that was the whole purpose of my story...I wanted to know that people who are reading this story might have felt something like this before...thanks again for reading and commenting!Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

it was amazing. for the first time i read such a long os. the way the characters were put forth was totally different from show yet wonderfully portrayed. u have an eye for detailing things which is what i loved about this os. there are such people who abondon their loved ones for their betterment. i could relate Ranveer's character with what shown on the show. 

above all i loved ur os and whenever you write something do pm me. 

sure, you're on my stalker listWinkLOL. I write on KiSha too, and my KiSha stuff is a bit more to-the-showLOL Thanks for reading and commenting!Embarrassed

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Amazing story ClapClap

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Great work ! :D

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

omg! loveddd it! i was really connecting to it from the beginning to the end! n i knew it! i had a feeing that this was based on a personal thing...cause with sooo much perfect details n exact thinkings i knew that its personal! Big smile

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT LIFE DEFINED IS CHANGE, SO MOVING ON IS IMPORTANT N UNSTOPPABLE! 

Thanks so much for commenting and reading! Lol, I was so worried I was going to get completely trashed for thisLOL

Haha dont worry! u won't from me at least! LOL

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Oh dear God, that was heart-wrenching. But beautiful at the same time. You know, I was actually wondering whether something like this could happen in TBP, but then I was all, of course not. But the way you've written the end,  I couldn't help but think that despite the fact that the show RV-Panchi wouldn't go down this road, many other true-stories might, because once some sort of toxicity enters a relationship, it isn't the same anymore. 

It broke my heart, but it was beautifully written. As Mais said, I wasn't able to connect it with the show, but you weren't supposed to. You were supposed to keep aside the track of the show and judge these two by solely their characters. 

Once again, kudos! Embarrassed
-Raina

IndigoBlues

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Deep though out of character!
The RV in here deserves to have his neck wrangled.
Panchi here is so naive or was I guess.
The language was excellent!

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.