Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post Deepe... ๐Ÿ˜Š
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@fanktlk .. gud that u posted na .. i liked that post !
jayanti_dj thumbnail
@noopor and namita ..exactly .. physically abused people..be it adults or kids are scared of touch.. they think someone's gonna hurt them again.You can see fear in their eyes ..and body language.. Mallu behaved like one if you remember..even when Ashu touched her ...when she came back from US !
but khushi dint show any symptoms of being physically abused.
I wonder what story they have cooked ..but Iam sure watever it is its as half baked as mallu's abuse drama !
Just hopin that this track ends asap ! 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Attagirl Deepa...
U have hit the nail on the head..I agree with u on all seven counts about why Kushi is the most unlikeable character shown so far on TV...
Even Mallu was a likable character in the beginning till her SIL entered the scene and instigated her to go on the wrong path to get her love...At least her reasons could be understandable...but what can be Khushi's reasons for hating Nidhi I just cant figure out...
I only know one thing...if the PH continues with this they could be digging their own graves...Most of my relatives and friends have already given up on this show... As for me I am still with it only because of my loyalty to the show and the forum...But if I miss an episode I don't waste time watching it but prefer to read the WU and the lovely analysis written by all of u...

In my opinion KPji needs to do a lot of research on child psychology then maybe he will realise where he is going wrong...

Thanx for the awesome post...Hope the team reads it and does something about it ASAP...
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written Deepa, agree with you...
Totally unable to understand  what is Khushi doing here, what is the purpose of this track๐Ÿ˜•...
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can you find a single person on Forum who likes Khushi.๐Ÿ˜•
We all are with you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for this post.I'm totally fed up of this Pakau track.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Can you find a single person on Forum who likes Khushi.๐Ÿ˜•
We all are with you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

dunno abt the forum ,but I heard there is someone on the wall who thinks ppl who dont like khushi are heartless !
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Deepa.  Agreed 100%.  Time to send Khushi away.

MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

@noopor and namita ..exactly .. physically abused people..be it adults or kids are scared of touch.. they think someone's gonna hurt them again.You can see fear in their eyes ..and body language.. Mallu behaved like one if you remember..even when Ashu touched her ...when she came back from US !

but khushi dint show any symptoms of being physically abused.
I wonder what story they have cooked ..but Iam sure watever it is its as half baked as mallu's abuse drama !
Just hopin that this track ends asap ! 

Look at the way she demands for her favourite food and chocolates. This demand would have been justified had she been living with ASHNI for long and be completely reassured of her well being. Here from day 1 she is so demanding and behaving in a manner where one is unable to make out, what actually she has gone through. She doesn't look like a street kid, nor a victim of any kind of abuse ๐Ÿ˜กand above all she has an evil brain. She is nursing her disliking for Nidhi as a perfect vamp. I must say pathetic story telling where the writer himself is completely confused๐Ÿ˜• about his own sketch of characters. 
Edited by capricorn1967 - 11 years ago