Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Hug
As many of you may know, I'm Niky! Big smile
Well I've been to many forums on IF, been a part of it for more than 4 years now! I see a lot of people in many forums with issues, problems, egos!

But in this forum, i NEVER encounter such a thing!
It gives me great pleasure to say that this is one of the most peaceful forum on IF.

Despite various fans of various pairs, no bashing!
Big applause to our MODs for that & also to the members!Embarrassed

-NikySmile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaLoveDelenapyaarhaisweetgirl_27Amor.SavyDobrevShamrozSaystanasha1993fly_chickSamilicious..katherine123vampyrgirlricha.MistyMornings.Angel-Jot.beautifuldreamsbezubaan.100littledevilsnikhilageetforever_young..Ankita..-Zeenat-...Pwincess...iMadzAsh_SmashRatiGDelena-cious-De.De-Kai.-Priti11-Real.Madrid..DamonCrazy..Charu21deboleena.mannanature2swashbuckling-AquaMermaiden-Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The most PEACEFUL forum on IF- TVD!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I agree! Other forums can easily turn into war zones between the different fandoms and sort of puts me off to go there at times Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreamsCharu21

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I agree! Other forums can easily turn into war zones between the different fandoms and sort of puts me off to go there at times Ouch
Yes!Confused
but this is one forum where every delena/stelena or any other fan can put in there views and everyone respects them!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
So true Niky!!! I have joined da forum recently only but yes i sooo agree! it definitely is the most peaceful forum!!!
Some 2 3 months back only i finished all three seasons at one go n when i thought of joining da forum, i wasnt so sure as i thought it would be at war coz of sooo many pairs!!! Stelena, Delena, Klaroline, ForWood n so on!!! LOL But surprise surprise!!! it was totally opposite of what i thought it to be!!! LOL 
So yess a BIG THANK YOU to mods here n of course members too!!! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.tanasha1993Angel-Jot.-Zeenat-

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

So true Niky!!! I have joined da forum recently only but yes i sooo agree! it definitely is the most peaceful forum!!!
Some 2 3 months back only i finished all three seasons at one go n when i thought of joining da forum, i wasnt so sure as i thought it would be at war coz of sooo many pairs!!! Stelena, Delena, Klaroline, ForWood n so on!!! LOL But surprise surprise!!! it was totally opposite of what i thought it to be!!! LOL 
So yess a BIG THANK YOU to mods here n of course members too!!! Hug

So agreed with you Charu! Hug

I've been back to IF after two long years, didnt knew where i should go when I landed up here & the love these people give to each other with the respect is commendable. EmbarrassedClap

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
so true! one forum where i see healthy and peaceful discussions with no fights, no bashing and no negativity around. 

TVD forum..the best!!  Thumbs Up

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
For me i got a warm welcum here just few dayz back may be 10-15 n happy to be here Big smile

So thnkuuu Hugn yes agreed its a peaceful forum Cool

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

For me i got a warm welcum here just few dayz back may be 10-15 n happy to be here Big smile

So thnkuuu Hugn yes agreed its a peaceful forum Cool
Even i came like a month back!LOLCool

HugLOVE TVD FORUM Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top