AB = so many..full forms...

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Before I start off - let me please say I am posting this in a state of shock...
So pardon me if I say something not to your liking...

AB - began as Afsar Bitiya - a story telling us the journey of a girl to achieve her dreams set by by herself and her Dad...( Bitiya says it all)

AB - it became Afsar Biwi - when Krishna married Pintu and she lost her Dad - so the Bitiya angle had to go - though one would say that her Mom is still there - but I always felt it was her father who was her main inspiration towards studies and accomplishments and not her mother - who kept swaying between doubting her and praising her alternately! Plus Pintu supporting her as an afsar made it right to be termed as Afsar Biwi

AB - it became Afsar Bahu - when Krishna finally decided to leave everything she worked for so hard for saving this Pinky - Babloo marriage and decided to become a full time bahu!

ABAb Bachcha...I can't say Afsar anymore as she is not working ....Now we get to see that she is excited about her baby as much as her Pintuji is...
Where are we heading from here?

AB - ????
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shanti I can understand your logic and conditions but for me I am ready for anything to watch KM on TV. I was so negative in CCBM and I saw the result show went off air and we have to wait for 5 long months to see KM back again so till he is happy I am happy. sometime I may tell what I like to see but Ican't deny I am watching it for KM.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Di I can see u are not at all happy by this . I was also not expecting it so soon . Abhi toh humein prishna romance bhi theek se nahi mila tha Aur Bahcche ki khabar aa gayi . Lets see what happen next . 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Shanti I can understand your logic and conditions but for me I am ready for anything to watch KM on TV. I was so negative in CCBM and I saw the result show went off air and we have to wait for 5 long months to see KM back again so till he is happy I am happy. sometime I may tell what I like to see but Ican't deny I am watching it for KM.

Yes Rachu . Fully Agree with u . Atlast I also know that I am watching it for KM . Till the time he is there fully onscreen I will be happy . Still I hope They show us the moment in FB ðŸ˜³
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Same here...I too watch it for him only!
Anything for him...but dukh toh hoga hi na...Me too waited for him to return...itne lambe wait ke baad...😭
At this point the track does not make sense but it seems as if cvs had to push this track in as an emergency but I'm always a sucker for KM
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I get what you mean Shanti and let's see what the CV's have in store for us.