Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
u didnt like the boook just because it ended on stelena??
lolzzz... i can understand.

I liked it. Though it had minor flaws, the essense of tvd was there which lacks in the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD:The Hunters:Destiny Rising (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
well sorry to say sweetheart u seem to be a die hard stelena fan .. so u cant see anything beyond tht .. lj wanted the book to end on delena .. and here all tht ghost writer did was mess the whole thing up .. create a link between delena and let stelena be together what miserable thing is that ? ... for me elenas character got more than spoilt .. and the book essence is gone . they used words like originals .. white ash and stuffs which were part of the tv series not the book series .. it was quite haphazard

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
^^^ i'm not a dies hard stelena fan, but u seem to be a die hard delena fan. That's why you cannot see anything beyond them. That's why you wanted the book to end on them and are disappointed because that didnt happen.

Its my opinion, in supernatural and originals kind of stuff i didnt find anything wrong. It's upto ghostwriter how she wants to write it, we can either take it or leave it. If she is really that bad writer then we shouldnt have read her first book itself.

I liked the book where she realizes her responsibilities as guardian and her plans to kill Klaus. Yes, she chose Stefan so what? She has to choose one of them isnt it?

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
well stefan let go off elena in the beginning of the book .. we never found the patient loving stefan all through the last book ... he was more of like broooding selfish stefan i gotta see .. whereas atleeast the ghost writer did justice to damons character and always brought him when elena needed him .. didn't this guy deserve her ... anyway yea she has to choose and she chose stefan and i didnt like it ... my opinion .. i don't have to feel sorry for my point of view .. and if tht makes me a delena fan .. then be it so .. i don't mind...

gunjan_77

Groupbie

gunjan_77

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I have not yet read the 10th book! I just started with moonsong! And truely speakin i kind of feel dissapointed while reading the 9th book. As u said the true essence, which was there wen lj was writing the book's conpletely lost! The way lj potrayed damons character was amazing! His different shades was brought out beautifuly, and she did justice to all the character irrespective of their role! Coming back to the hunters series, it was kind a drag, where they are tryin to prolong the story by force instead of ending it. And the ghostwriter( who ever they are) are not so good in penning down the characters.
And introducing new creatures makes it all te boring, and they are still dragging the story with just the stephan-elena-damon triangle insteat of giving it another dimension to view things.
Where as in the show, atleast they maintain the love story and even show some adventure like finding a cure.
So according to me the vd books are becoming a drag, and hope they bring in some change in the story line( which means no introduction of new supernatural creature but a good story or atleast show the origin of merediths vampire hunter abilities, or anything to do with bonnie or the gilberts)
Which can atlest make the plot interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@gunjan ... true darling .. the main essence of the creatures an adventures just got lost with lj ... the series has to end so they r just doing it ...

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
You know I was actually planning to read the books. I never read books. I just watched show. BUT. The moment I knew that SE is the endgame and knew about characters. I dropped the idea. I am not gonna read it now.

May be I can ask you from which part I can get good Damon read? LOL

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
u can go ahead and read the first four books of the series love . they are awesum we see a dark but loving damon in a twisted way .. go ahead ... but after those four ... don't dare move even a bit .. and well in those 4 books no stelena as the end game heheh so u l love it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.