IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

^^Well the writing style is not something I prefer !!

@Did u liked that part where Elena turns into vampire??Ouch
it was just for a small part of d book elena was a vampire and that moment was delena all the way ...i loved the part where daon turns up and helps elena on the roof ... well i guess i was 10or 11 tht time so writing style for me was fine .. but i will choose her dark visions or forbidden game trioloy anytime over tvd

Oh no no nooo..no way in hell m reading anything by her again ...LOL Shes nt my type of a writer...have you read Vampire Academy ??
ofcourse rachell mead is my fav dimitri is just awesum... i was first hesitant to read tht vacademy seriees but once i am in i was hooked ...

Ooo Yeahh a VA fan...ufff I LOVED that book..at strt I was like wat crap ??but then I loved every bit of it...Ive heard they might make a movie on it...God I so want to see a movie...Dmitri-Rose are reallly awsm..even Lisa-Christian are really cute..arnt they ??
yes when u start the book it has a different mindset i mean guardian and strigoi are new things which we hear ...but u l fall in love eventually .. and yes they are making a movie whose first part will be up next year i guess ... and frankly i dont like lisa that much but christian is another thing i just love him .. i have a thing for bad boys u know hehehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD:The Hunters:Destiny Rising (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

it was just for a small part of d book elena was a vampire and that moment was delena all the way ...i loved the part where daon turns up and helps elena on the roof ... well i guess i was 10or 11 tht time so writing style for me was fine .. but i will choose her dark visions or forbidden game trioloy anytime over tvd

Oh no no nooo..no way in hell m reading anything by her again ...LOL Shes nt my type of a writer...have you read Vampire Academy ??
ofcourse rachell mead is my fav dimitri is just awesum... i was first hesitant to read tht vacademy seriees but once i am in i was hooked ...

Ooo Yeahh a VA fan...ufff I LOVED that book..at strt I was like wat crap ??but then I loved every bit of it...Ive heard they might make a movie on it...God I so want to see a movie...Dmitri-Rose are reallly awsm..even Lisa-Christian are really cute..arnt they ??
yes when u start the book it has a different mindset i mean guardian and strigoi are new things which we hear ...but u l fall in love eventually .. and yes they are making a movie whose first part will be up next year i guess ... and frankly i dont like lisa that much but christian is another thing i just love him .. i have a thing for bad boys u know hehehehe

Then u must be an Adrian fan ??Wink..hez another awsm part of the book..
My fav part has to be whr Dmitri is a strigoi and captures Rose...ufff its the best part..wat say ??

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

My fav part has to be whr Dmitri is a strigoi and captures Rose...ufff its the best part..wat say ??
yes i love ad4rian but his and sydneys bloodline and golden lily series is so not my thing so i stick to the original series .. and well a hint of danger is always sensuous don't u think .. but even in his haze he never hurt rosee ...and thats our man

Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

yes i love ad4rian but his and sydneys bloodline and golden lily series is so not my thing so i stick to the original series .. and well a hint of danger is always sensuous don't u think .. but even in his haze he never hurt rosee ...and thats our man

Ive passed the spin-off series as well..VA is enuf for me...but Dmitri strigoi part was just too awsm..and afterwards when he said hel come for her...too passionate and sensous..loved it totally !!

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Ive passed the spin-off series as well..VA is enuf for me...but Dmitri strigoi part was just too awsm..and afterwards when he said hel come for her...too passionate and sensous..loved it totally !!
ofcourse he did come for her .. kidnapping lisa in his haste ... going all crazy over rose ... huff than guy can do so many thing to our system :P ... there is one more particular scene i like remember that scene when rose's necklace was charmed and she dimitri were on the verge of doing .. ahem ahem .. in the dormitory

Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

ofcourse he did come for her .. kidnapping lisa in his haste ... going all crazy over rose ... huff than guy can do so many thing to our system :P ... there is one more particular scene i like remember that scene when rose's necklace was charmed and she dimitri were on the verge of doing .. ahem ahem .. in the dormitory

Oh yesss..I remember that and both acting awkward afterwrds...LOL...
M so luking fwd to the movie !!

aishwaryagayen

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Moderator's Note: Interesting discussion! Thank you for that.

Please try and cut down on quoting. If you're replying to someone, please just write their name and your reply. Too much quoting makes page way too long and disrupts the length. 

Thank you!

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
our mod is back !!!huh we have been missing this mods notes from so long .. hehehe .. we will take caree ... surelyy ...

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.