TVD:The Hunters:Destiny Rising

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Destiny Rising
orginal series :ljsmith
book:ghostwriter

sorry to say the last book of the TVD series was a great dissapointment for me . i understand that the ghost writer had so much to match up but it was seriously a mess for me. the original characters just dies for me and i didn't finy any destiny in there.
the last book was mostly like the tv series than the book one no offense i love the tv series {who doesn't -they are all so hot} but the books were totally different.
lj had a beautiful atmospher set
stefan was always the goody one but rational
elena was torn between the brothers but was never selfish
and damon may appear the wrong one in front of everyone but he was good in there
but the book just messes it up so badly.
when did stefan started doubting elena and damon ?? can't he understand her love for him?
when did elena started acting so selfish? what is this "We are family " thing to damon ? is she any better than katherine then ?
when did damon started killing people thinking they look like elena?when did he start to let go an move away ?
the book had words like originals and doppleganger which are used in TVD series not in the books those who dont follow the tv series would never know !
and SPOILER" katherine and elena are connected ?? wait wait katherine for a time being acted all good in the tv series but she was pure evil in the book.. when the hell did she create a conscience ?? oh sorry in her death right ???
all the drama .. and evil about klaus appeared to be hoax .. i mean we hardly saw any action ??
and finally damon And he STILL has a piece of her? It's silly so just stop it.imean didelenaever lovehim ??and frankly speakingalltheguardian drama was for nothing
the characters just went into gutter for me .. specially elena .. i loved her as a strong confused human but here ?? its impossible to even tolerate
i dont blame the ghostwriter she did everything she can do but this try to end it on stelena just ruined the series !!

anyone read it yet ?? whats your take ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
To be honest TVD book series are too bad...I loathed reading them !!
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
well i cant say that.. i adored the first 4 books and everything else ever writen by LJ but this was difficult to digest
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
^^Well the writing style is not something I prefer !!

@Did u liked that part where Elena turns into vampire??
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 11 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

^^Well the writing style is not something I prefer !!

@Did u liked that part where Elena turns into vampire??

it was just for a small part of d book elena was a vampire and that moment was delena all the way ...i loved the part where daon turns up and helps elena on the roof ... well i guess i was 10or 11 tht time so writing style for me was fine .. but i will choose her dark visions or forbidden game trioloy anytime over tvd
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

it was just for a small part of d book elena was a vampire and that moment was delena all the way ...i loved the part where daon turns up and helps elena on the roof ... well i guess i was 10or 11 tht time so writing style for me was fine .. but i will choose her dark visions or forbidden game trioloy anytime over tvd

Oh no no nooo..no way in hell m reading anything by her again ...😆 Shes nt my type of a writer...have you read Vampire Academy ??
aishwaryagayen thumbnail

Oh no no nooo..no way in hell m reading anything by her again ...😆 Shes nt my type of a writer...have you read Vampire Academy ??

ofcourse rachell mead is my fav dimitri is just awesum... i was first hesitant to read tht vacademy seriees but once i am in i was hooked ...
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

ofcourse rachell mead is my fav dimitri is just awesum... i was first hesitant to read tht vacademy seriees but once i am in i was hooked ...

Ooo Yeahh a VA fan...ufff I LOVED that book..at strt I was like wat crap ??but then I loved every bit of it...Ive heard they might make a movie on it...God I so want to see a movie...Dmitri-Rose are reallly awsm..even Lisa-Christian are really cute..arnt they ??
aishwaryagayen thumbnail

Ooo Yeahh a VA fan...ufff I LOVED that book..at strt I was like wat crap ??but then I loved every bit of it...Ive heard they might make a movie on it...God I so want to see a movie...Dmitri-Rose are reallly awsm..even Lisa-Christian are really cute..arnt they ??

yes when u start the book it has a different mindset i mean guardian and strigoi are new things which we hear ...but u l fall in love eventually .. and yes they are making a movie whose first part will be up next year i guess ... and frankly i dont like lisa that much but christian is another thing i just love him .. i have a thing for bad boys u know hehehehe
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

yes when u start the book it has a different mindset i mean guardian and strigoi are new things which we hear ...but u l fall in love eventually .. and yes they are making a movie whose first part will be up next year i guess ... and frankly i dont like lisa that much but christian is another thing i just love him .. i have a thing for bad boys u know hehehehe

Then u must be an Adrian fan ??😉..hez another awsm part of the book..
My fav part has to be whr Dmitri is a strigoi and captures Rose...ufff its the best part..wat say ??