What kind of a friend are you? - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by amina877

Virgo

Understand, Virgo, that yours is a sign of service and communal living. It is a humane sign. Therefore, you need friends, though you may not acknowledge it. In friendship, Virgo is at his best. Virgo may not be a hearty type. But a Virgo will be steady and extremely reliable as a friend. Whatever advice and suggestions Virgo gives will be practical and to the point. Virgo hates to break off any relationship. A Virgo friend is a solid friend.

that is so me

w0wwwwwwwwwwww u r luckyyyyy
Aquarius

Aquarians can be better counselors than friends. The reason is that though emotionally involved, you can think clearly and visualize situations and problems creatively. As yours is the sign of friendship, it does predict that your friends will receive both warmth and guidance from you.

yea, kinda true for me too!! tfs!
thanks a bunch... and mine is quite true.. i know what type of a person i am better than any other 😉
yer thatz kinda true for me 😳
thanks!!

Leo

Leo is a mighty good friend. He/she does not ditch people. Leo is very warm and sincere. Your idealism and romanticism comes through very strongly here. Blessed is the person who has a Leo friend.
this was great!!! thanxx 😊 😃