Members Lounge
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

   

What kind of a friend are you? (Page 2)

Urooj3k Goldie
Urooj3k
Urooj3k

Joined: 13 July 2005
Posts: 2410

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Im a

Libra

A Libra can give good advice to a friend and any friend who follows up will never come to grief. But if you expect Libra to give the heart also, you could be disillusioned. This does not mean that Libra is cold. It only means that Librans are often detached. You can be a good friend. It only means that one should not expect the impossible from a Libra. But Libra is excellent company. Libra has finesse and grace. Let me say, Libra is the lubricant in all human relationships. Big smile


Thnx for sharin Big smile
Ms.Chandni IF-Rockerz
Ms.Chandni
Ms.Chandni

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 5487

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Aries

Your friendship is warm and on the level. Let me put it this way, you are a fine friend and a formidable foe. With Aries, things are never done in halves. Aries expects total devotion and sincerity in friendship. In turn, he/she extends a loving and strong hand.

im Aries
beautiful100 Goldie
beautiful100
beautiful100

Joined: 19 March 2006
Posts: 1645

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iiLOVEpanna

Libra

A Libra can give good advice to a friend and any friend who follows up will never come to grief. But if you expect Libra to give the heart also, you could be disillusioned. This does not mean that Libra is cold. It only means that Librans are often detached. You can be a good friend. It only means that one should not expect the impossible from a Libra. But Libra is excellent company. Libra has finesse and grace. Let me say, Libra is the lubricant in all human relationships.

hey im a libra 2 but im not cold hearted !!!!!!!!or wt eva it says !!!LOLLOL

beautiful100 Goldie
beautiful100
beautiful100

Joined: 19 March 2006
Posts: 1645

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Urooj3k

Im a

Libra

A Libra can give good advice to a friend and any friend who follows up will never come to grief. But if you expect Libra to give the heart also, you could be disillusioned. This does not mean that Libra is cold. It only means that Librans are often detached. You can be a good friend. It only means that one should not expect the impossible from a Libra. But Libra is excellent company. Libra has finesse and grace. Let me say, Libra is the lubricant in all human relationships. Big smile


Thnx for sharin Big smile

me 2 t4s Big smile

Priyank. IF-Sizzlerz
Priyank.
Priyank.

Joined: 18 April 2006
Posts: 10277

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Virgo

Understand, Virgo, that yours is a sign of service and communal living. It is a humane sign. Therefore, you need friends, though you may not acknowledge it. In friendship, Virgo is at his best. Virgo may not be a hearty type. But a Virgo will be steady and extremely reliable as a friend. Whatever advice and suggestions Virgo gives will be practical and to the point. Virgo hates to break off any relationship. A Virgo friend is a solid friend.

Thanx a lot for sharing

canada87 IF-Rockerz
canada87
canada87

Joined: 17 September 2005
Posts: 5818

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina877


Aquarius

Aquarians can be better counselors than friends. The reason is that though emotionally involved, you can think clearly and visualize situations and problems creatively. As yours is the sign of friendship, it does predict that your friends will receive both warmth and guidance from you.

Me

Thx for sharing

               Jyoti

canada87 IF-Rockerz
canada87
canada87

Joined: 17 September 2005
Posts: 5818

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tahmina_1994

Aquarius

Aquarians can be better counselors than friends. The reason is that though emotionally involved, you can think clearly and visualize situations and problems creatively. As yours is the sign of friendship, it does predict that your friends will receive both warmth and guidance from you.

Awww...
So true...
Thanks for sharing >:D<

Same

gurly500 Goldie
gurly500
gurly500

D2 Siggy Contest Winner
Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 1549

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
What kind of entertainment you want on Television

2

Author: appurna   Replies: 12   Views: 918

appurna 12 918 25 March 2009 at 8:08am by stephhh
What do you think about this kind of pare

Author: herifle   Replies: 2   Views: 393

herifle 2 393 15 March 2007 at 11:58pm by herifle
what kind of phone do u have?

2 3

Author: Lil miss Dolly   Replies: 20   Views: 858

Lil miss Dolly 20 858 17 October 2006 at 9:32pm by usachick821
Fav kind of movies

2

Author: canada87   Replies: 13   Views: 553

canada87 13 553 04 July 2006 at 12:04pm by sammie
A Simple Friend & A Real Friend

2 3

Author: Sanaa   Replies: 20   Views: 1491

Sanaa 20 1491 27 May 2006 at 1:13pm by Ruvneeta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index