Frequent Posters

P0K0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited by Temporary99 - 10 years ago
P0K0 thumbnail

The disturbingly painful hue and cry made a cute frown on a Beautiful girl's face...settling herself on a decent corner she opened her LARGE forensic  book..After about half and hour her class test is going to start and she has just ''common sense'' as her preparation for it...no thanks to her extra piano class...

Having a shiver run down her spine she opened the book and started to look for the chapter she was told by the student next to her... looking for her next exam sylebus ...

''...Here...Order : Apiales..Thank god i nearly finished it last month...just 25 pages...and i'll be the topper...''Her mind screamed with joy...!

Tossing and turning the pages...her eyes got fixed on a beautiful plant's picture...

''Pretty...Let's start with here...''she mummered and started to read it with ful concentration.

''...Cicuta douglasii..a member of the Family : Apiaceae ... Genus : Cicuta ... water HEMLOCK...EXTREMELY POISONOUS Plant...with white flowers but it's toxin, that is produced by the water hemlock, making it the most poisonous plant in North America... tremors, muscular weakness, seizures, respiratory failures and at last...DEATH...!!''

Her eyes were expanding reading the lines...she looked back at the picture...so beautiful..but in inside it's so poisonous that it could Take a person's life...??

Those divine and pure white colored flowers were glowing in that picture...how beautiful will it be in  front of eyes...!! 

''Geet...!!This girl's a mad or what...stop studying...come on lets bunk the class...Nikhil is planning to make Pari his gf...!!!Oh god...Nothing can compare with this tamasha...not even the class test''

''No yaar... i'll give the exam...so u have to be my radio mirchi tonight..okk??''geet smiled at Pinki.

''Sir...yes...Sir...!!''saying this in a military way she ran out.

geet turned back to the page..glancing at the picture for the last time she over looked the page and went to the next chapter.

Clearly ignoring the most important lesson of HER LIFE...

As i am supper busy with my studies...i just made sure that this concept never gets lost in my Brain..so tell me how u felt about it and should i continue or not. 

Love,

Zahran.
P0K0 thumbnail

Maan Singh Khurana

Geet Handa

Pari

Pinky

Adi

Rishi Talwar

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow another story...
congrats...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new story
nice start...starting me hi lesson...
loved it
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrts 4 The New Story !!

Cont Soon !!
zariya123 thumbnail
yar lovely
me have fond of dark stories
make a comeback with bang and don't forget envious romance
Desigirls12 thumbnail

congratzzz for te new ff dear...wow lovely start , very interesting...so my maan is HEMLOCK, outside so lovely inside devil?...i love it..
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice concept
do continue