Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC- You light up my world (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 150

CrAZiVrAzI

Goldie

CrAZiVrAzI

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
tuh1 can you make a video only on sushant please. i really liked this one. sorry i seen the video you made without asking you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput FC- You light up my world (Page 84)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug

posting the articles that have come out

Credit: Armu4eva

-Deccan Chronicle

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1ummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Credit: Ashu: PR forum:

• 19 Nov 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Dibyojyoti Baksi dibyojyoti.baksi@hindustantimes.com

Batting for a film promotion

Ashish Nehra, Ajay Jadeja and Zaheer Khan to take the field for Abhishek Kapoor's next

Production houses seem to be breaking their heads to come up with innovative promotional and marketing strategies for their films. Now, UTV Motion Pictures' Kai Po Che!, which is being directed by Abhishek Kapoor, will see cricketers Ashish Nehra, Zaheer Khan and Ajay Jadeja take to the field for a four-city promotional tour in January.

An industry insider reveals that the event, that will take place in New Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Mumbai, will involve the three professional cricketers, along with the cast and crew of the film, playing against local teams from these cities.

"Delhi is Ashish's home town and, as Ajay is also from north, they will be playing the matches in the capital. Zaheer will join the cast and crew in Ahmedabad. But the makers are currently trying to convince them to play in Mumbai as well," says the insider.

What's more, the makers want to be well prepared for the matches. So, they have even asked left-hand fast bowlers Ashish Nehra and Zaheer Khan to train actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who will be playing the part of a cricketer in the film. Former cricketer Ajay Jadeja also makes a cameo appearance in the movie. Abhishek Kapoor is also likely to play in each of the promotional games. When contacted, UTV chose to refrain from divulging details.

tuh1ummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Credit: Ashu

Raju Hirani casted Sushant Singh Rajput in
PK !
Dated : November, 18, 2012 BY Aakash
Barvalia

Sushant Singh Rajput, an Indian television actor is adored for his best roles in TV serials like 'Kis
Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil' and 'Pavitra Rishta.' The charming actor had also explored his dancing skills through contesting in dance reality shows like Jara Nachke Dikha.

Finally, after all the efforts on small screen, the actor
is joining the glamour industry. The 26 year old actor is finalized for a role in Rajkumar Hirani's
next venture Peekay, co-starring superstars Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma. Reportedly, the
marvelous actor is a big fan of Aamir Khan and is very excited to work with him.

Well, this popularly known 'Manav' of Pavitra Rishta proved his acting skills and then later his
dancing skills through the small screen, which are basic requirements of a Bollywood hero.

Interestingly, now the
Television personality is all set to flame the silver screen through the big banner, Rajkumar Hirani's
film Peekay. Along with it, it's learnt that the soon-to-be superstar Sushant, is busy shooting for Chetan Bhagat's novel named Kai Po Che which is slated to release in 2013.
Undoubtedly, working with
talented actor Aamir Khan, would
be an icing on the cake for
Sushant !
Off course, Sushant has won
innumerable hearts through his
eye-catching looks, and now the
viewers are excited for his
Bollywood entry.

tuh1ummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Sushant Singh Rajput gets big projects in hands!

TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who earned household popularity
playing the nave
and sensible Manav in Balaji Telefilm's Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, seems to be getting favored
by lady luck.

It is notable that the actor had opted out of the daily while his popularity was at its peak stating that he wasn't happy with the
generation leap. Post the exit, Sushant landed up in films bagging a meaty role in Rock On fame Abhishek Kapoor's screen
adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's 3 Mistakes of My Life as Kai Po Che. The film also stars Amit
Sadh, Amrita Puri and Raj
Kumar Yadav. It is said to release on January 11, 2013.

Meanwhile, Sushant is already spreading his wings in town. The
handsome dude has been
approached by many of the big filmmakers. It has been heard that YRF films has signed him for
an untitled project where he will pair up alongside Ishaqzaade girl Parineeti Chopra. And the biggest of feats has come for him with director Rajkumar Hirani finalizing him
for the second lead in his Peekay that stars Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma. Now sharing
screen space with someone as perfect as Aamir is no less than
an achievement as it takes a lot of efforts for the newbie to get into the same frame as these ace actors of Bollywood.

Sushant is certainly on a high and seems to be turning the next big thing in Bollywood. Hope he
stands successful!

tuh1ummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

tuh1

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISHAANKPC

tuh1 can you make a video only on sushant please. i really liked this one. sorry i seen the video you made without asking you.
heyyy MEGHA whats dis dr y r u saying sorrryyy i hve posted the link over here so dat u ppl can watch it thr is no need to ask me dr Smileits jst dat i don knw the name of every1 over here so mentioned those name whom i knw nd i said sorry for not mentioning ever1s nameConfusedneways thnx for liking the VM nd yesss i vill try to make a full VM wid only sush  whenever i get time till then u can contact Sharon di she has already made some wonderfull videos of only sush i guessTongue

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@Karen di tnqqq for  uploading so manyyy articles Hug

stefanandre

Post Reply New Post

Go to top