Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC- You light up my world (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 150

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

By the way Karen...your Avi is driving me nuts...Monkey Icons Cici

driving me nuts too Fatima.Embarrassed

so great seeing our friend the emoting monkey back.Hug

how is the MEET stuff and Sushant stuff coming along - guess couple of weeks and then we will get our first present - MEET anniversary updateDay DreamingDancing

Meet stuff is coming along great...just trying to get all the creatives to submit their creations in time...LOL

Yesterday I was thinking how Sushant will dress for his movie screening...

Ooo...the James Bond look...Karen you're giving Sushant too much credit...unless he goes shopping or gets a stylist...he'll probably show up in all too familiar shirt, pants and the same shoes he's been wearing since Kis Desh days...LOL

Edited by ummesulaiman - 16 November 2012 at 5:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput FC- You light up my world (Page 64)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISHAANKPC

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

yes ishaan kc it is romantic wat wil 2 heroines do otherwise

Hello anshi Smile i was thinking I am alone here again Ouch
But now you are thereSmile

Ok so sushant will romance two heriones and in their movies one intimate scene will be minimum.

Huhn?!?!?  When was all this intimate scene stuff decided? ... Monkey Icons

God!! I hope Sushant doesn't go too western on us..although that does seem to be a requirement for YRF films these days.  Ankita had better be breathing fire down his neck on this one. LOL

I mean look at SRK and Salman...they never did anything tasteless...and they are 2 of the biggest stars of Hindi cinema.

stefanandre

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
No one visited the FC today...Shocked  

Come on guys where is everyone? Cry

stefanandre

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Fatima

what happened to our FCCryCry why has everyone deserted this placeOuch

Fatima

posting some articles that came out for you, the first one - credit: wallets from PR forum

Ranbir Kapoor out of Raju Hirani's next

ummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
next one - credit: TanmiHug Tanmi, we miss you here on FCCry

For a long time there had been buzz around that Ranbir Kapoor or Shahid Kapoor might play the second lead in P.K starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma and directed by Raju Hirani. However, the director breaks his silence and announces that televison actor Sushant Singh Rajput will play the second lead. After wrapping up Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che and also signing Yash Raj Films next project opposite Parineeti Chopra, theboy seems to be on cloud nine.
http://www.filmfare.com/news/ranbir-kapoor-out-of-raju-hiranis-next-1693.html

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sushant Singh confirmed for Hirani's PK

By Bollywood Hungama News Network,November 16, 2012 - 14:43 hrs IST
#

While on one hand, Aamir Khan's Talaash is carrying exceptional reports, on the other, his film PK has been in the news for a long time, courtesy the rumors about his co-actor. After months and months of names doing the rounds, the film's director Rajkumar Hirani has finally silenced all the rumors by officially announcing that Aamir's co-star will be TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Talking about this, Hirani said that the news is true that Sushant is doing the film.

Readers may be aware that the names that were doing the rounds for the much-coveted role included Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan and Shahid Kapoor! For the uninitiated, Sushant is the same guy who played the famous role of Manav Deshmukh on Zee TV's hit serial Pavitra Rishta. Besides PK, Sushant also has YRF's next co-starring Parineeti Chopra and Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/1592795/Sushant-Singh-confirmed-for-Hirani's-PK

ummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Another one (guess all same) not sure but posting, Credit: our very own AshuHug

Sushant Rajput confirmed for Hirani's P.K

Daily Bhaskar

Television Heart- throb Sushant Singh Rajput a.k.a the oh so famous Manav of Pavitra Rishta has finally bagged a role in Rajkumar Hirani's next film PK. The film also stars Raju's favourite Aamir Khan.

After trying his luck in Television and also gaining immense popularity not for acting but also for his dancing skills in reality shows like Jhalak Dikhlaja and Zara Nachke Dikha, Sushant moved further to try his luck in Bollywood. He is also doing a film based on Chetan Bhagat's novel named Kai Po Che which is also due to release in 2013.

But it will be for the first time that he will be working with a big banner like Raju's Hirani's and also act alongside B-town's Mr. Perfectionist.

For sure Sushant's fans are waiting for their favourite actor to kill the big screen too with his charm. Way to go Boy!

ummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Another one credit: Ashu

Sushant Singh Rajput is
Aamir Khan's Co-Star in
PK!

There's been a lot of rumors doing the rounds about who would be Aamir Khan 's co-star
in P.K. , and now Raju Hirani has finally confirmed who it'll be
Sushant Singh Rajput !
In case you haven't heard of him, Sushant shot to fame as Manav in TV soap Pavitra Rishta , and also took part in two dancing reality shows: Zara
Nach Ke Dikha in 2010, and Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa soon after. Plus, he's also starring in YRF's, upcoming Kai Po Che , the film adaptation of Chetan Bhagat 's The 3 Mistakes of My Life . I think Sushant has great screen presence, plus he's a fab dancer, so it looks like a Bollywood career was just awaiting him! And a film with
Aamir Khan so early in his
career is definitely something to be proud of.
What do you think looking forward to this film?

ummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Karen...don't know why the FC is so deserted...but I guess a lot of members are having exams.

Thanks for posting the articles here. Tongue

I have seen these already.  I normally don't go to the PR Forum but I did go by to pick up these articles for the KD thread...LOL

Edited by ummesulaiman - 16 November 2012 at 6:10pm

stefanandre

Post Reply New Post

Go to top