Sushant Singh Rajput FC- You light up my world - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
fatima di i guess he will by some time wen movie releases
@Karen...which forum are you referring to...the BW forum?
yes fatima di dont worry topic is closed but topic maker was so rude in tat topic if he dont find sushant handsome his /her problem 
Forget it Anshi...I mean I know everyone is entitled to their own POV...but some people have no taste...and others don't even like to give someone a chance.  Sushant's work will speak for him soon enough. ๐Ÿ˜›

Okay guys...don't mind me disappearing...I'm in and out...working on stuff...will pop in again when I can. ๐Ÿ˜›
ya di tat was seriously bad and the other person was even more worse bw is not their property who should get a chance and who should not ๐Ÿ˜ก
Phew!  Was finally able to post a comment on Sushant's profile.

But the comments are down...looks like Karen is right...Sushant's rank is going to take a nose dive in the coming week.

I jsut want a couple of films under his belt though...and then I think we should request moving him to the Bolly celebs...I mean in the near future...all the forthcoming articles will be Bolly articles...so I don't know if he'll be credited properly. 

Anyways...who cares about IF's twisted ranking system..we know Sushant is the best..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i know fatima di btw sushant was in rajeev masand gossip column though i hated his choice of words๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

@Karen...which forum are you referring to...the BW forum?

not BW forum Fatima the wonderful PR forum๐Ÿ˜†

oh aisa kya karen di shouldnt pr forum be renamed it no longer looks like pr forum
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Phew!  Was finally able to post a comment on Sushant's profile.

But the comments are down...looks like Karen is right...Sushant's rank is going to take a nose dive in the coming week.

I jsut want a couple of films under his belt though...and then I think we should request moving him to the Bolly celebs...I mean in the near future...all the forthcoming articles will be Bolly articles...so I don't know if he'll be credited properly. 

Anyways...who cares about IF's twisted ranking system..we know Sushant is the best..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fatima, agree with you maybe we need to move Sushant over to BW forum - how do we go about doing that? can you send a message to the moderator? or is it too soon to do that?

another thing i am confused about is when I am not logged on, the number of fb likes for sushant show around 260 but when i am logged on it shows around 650 - whatever but the number is way too low compared to others, even the newcomers on the show have more fb likes than Sushant or even the google likes - i do know all that contributes to the ranking - besides no one comments on his pictures or anything - our views are very little.

@bold - completely agree with you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ