Page 9 of 11

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nasreen-

Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

Looks like biggest Misunderstanding here its not possible for any lead to take oof for 22 long days so relax absence on set doesnt mean actors on leave secondly Hina as never taken for a month maximum is 6 day of leave not as its rule reason is how can you expect to bank episode for 22 days leave its highly not possible so just relax might be it was taken after shoot as segments like this the off-screen happen post pack up only so. 
i told the same thing that 22 days is not possible be it wat ever the reason is and hina ka i myself never knew she is taken 1 month leave Confused so again its not possible at all just during 2011 she took 5 days of and went for vaction bas other than that she never took long leave Big smile
AGAR HINA long leave liya hoga tho KK  starplus..Angry rajan shai ko long leave dayga ...ROFL
ROFL  so true aur itne sare leave epi bank ksika bhi karan ya hina its impossible for unit members for sure so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS-akshra ka karva chauth:)) (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

ohh that was  a nice cute seg...!!
i rememberd the 2009wala karva chauth...i guess it was 2009...Confused
hina demanded a gift and karan telling her kamre mai chaliye...Embarrassed
hina' s expression were priceless...Day Dreaming

karan sign bhi ki bache ka and Hina was like mujhe iske bare mein koi idea nahi LOLLOL

janhavi58

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@all : i pmed shruti as well regarding this i am sure she isnt saying just like that miht be she heard something wrong or something so she told if finds the segemnt she'll post so its not her fault its just and MU 

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Friends its no spl thing its rule for every actor in the industry even if actor signs a movie he has  to come in between and shoot the major shoots and go yes only if its serious health issue actors allowed to take a llong leave otherwise its no such claim and i am no wer blaming the topic maker as she might have heard thigs so she is telling it happens so .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09pree4ru

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Looks like biggest Misunderstanding here its not possible for any lead to take oof for 22 long days so relax absence on set doesnt mean actors on leave secondly Hina as never taken for a month maximum is 6 day of leave not as its rule reason is how can you expect to bank episode for 22 days leave its highly not possible so just relax might be it was taken after shoot as segments like this the off-screen happen post pack up only so. 
i told the same thing that 22 days is not possible be it wat ever the reason is and hina ka i myself never knew she is taken 1 month leave Confused so again its not possible at all just during 2011 she took 5 days of and went for vaction bas other than that she never took long leave Big smile
AGAR HINA long leave liya hoga tho KK  starplus..Angry rajan shai ko long leave dayga ...ROFL
ROFL  so true aur itne sare leave epi bank ksika bhi karan ya hina its impossible for unit members for sure so
kisne leave liya...??Confused

yes it was a sign for bacha...
that too was a cute seg...

pree4ru

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

no dear the Topic maker wrote karan might be on leave due marriage so its all abt that 

kala_09

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

no dear the Topic maker wrote karan might be on leave due marriage so its all abt that 
Intoday seg sbs no one there on the set only hina was there so we cannot assume karan is on leave he mite have finished his shoot and left na 

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
kala09 well i told right most off-screen segments happen post pack-up as all this games or karwa chaut and things shud not interupt their shoot 

kala_09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top