Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

guys...they showed all bahus karva chauth:))Big smile
it was an short and off screen segment BG main reporter ne bataya ki akshi ko dekhka taras aathi hain (hame bhi CryLOL)as nkji nahi hain koi baat nahi unka foto hain na
 akshara was doing arthi to nk;s foto(bechari lagtha hain karan is on leaveCry)
then she saw chndh and then nk's foto and ate cadburys chocolate on behalf of himWinkClap
then she also offerd chocolate to viewers too and then wished HAPPY KARVA CHAUTH

thats all the segmentSmile

guys ab lagtha hain is poore month hame naksh ka saath main interview ya segment milna mushkil hain as karan may be on leaveCry
there was a segment today Shocked i missed LOL karan on leave itni jaldi yeh track ka end nai hua Shocked ya phir its idhar udha ki leave LOLLOL i guess overall leave abhi baki Tongue

pree...regarding track he might have shot earlier...i mean they might have bank of episodesSmile
itni jaldi...aree yaar yeh uska real life shaadi hainLOL...so 22 daqys pehle leave tho le saktha hain naLOL
arre ab show main hi uska shaadi ko ek mahine se zyaada laga hua tha... ab tho yeh real shaadi hain tho samjo yaarWinkLOL

as far as rules go lead can take only 6 days off 22 days chanceless hai ConfusedConfused thtts y i asked

maybe u r rite...even last year or they before even hina had taken break for about month rite..Smile

moreever i had read somewhere that his marriage rituals will take place for a week something like that...so i don't think just 6 days will be sufficient..may be like hina even karan may give bank of episodes and cvs ke paas bhi bekar tracks hote hain na..i mean to fill his absence they may concentrate on Ms or nandu...etcDead

anyways...it's my view...i will be happy if wat u said is true regarding rules so that we will be saved from pakao episodesBig smile..lets seeBig smile
idk LOL bt rules hai yeh ki its only 6 days max Tongue

k..i don't know much abt this rules...lets see...i hope i won't miss  our munna for more days in the show...Smile
DwarfStars Senior Member
DwarfStars
DwarfStars

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

it was an short and off screen segment BG main reporter ne bataya ki akshi ko dekhka taras aathi hain (hame bhi CryLOL)as nkji nahi hain koi baat nahi unka foto hain na
 akshara was doing arthi to nk;s foto(bechari lagtha hain karan is on leaveCry)
then she saw chndh and then nk's foto and ate cadburys chocolate on behalf of himWinkClap
then she also offerd chocolate to viewers too and then wished HAPPY KARVA CHAUTH

guys ab lagtha hain is poore month hame naksh ka saath main interview ya segment milna mushkil hain as karan may be on leaveCry
there was a segment today Shocked i missed LOL karan on leave itni jaldi yeh track ka end nai hua Shocked ya phir its idhar udha ki leave LOLLOL i guess overall leave abhi baki Tongue

pree...regarding track he might have shot earlier...i mean they might have bank of episodesSmile
itni jaldi...aree yaar yeh uska real life shaadi hainLOL...so 22 daqys pehle leave tho le saktha hain naLOL
arre ab show main hi uska shaadi ko ek mahine se zyaada laga hua tha... ab tho yeh real shaadi hain tho samjo yaarWinkLOL

as far as rules go lead can take only 6 days off 22 days chanceless hai ConfusedConfused thtts y i asked

Arre yaar chod na... marriage is a one time experience,  let him enjoy it thoroughly!!!Wink
As long as we get to see him in the show, it's okay!!! That's what matters the most.
And in any case, I am sure he must have shot a good bank of epis to compensate for his absence!!! 
Moreover, it's not necessary that he's on leave now. There's a possibility that he wasn't called for the shoot coz he didn't have a scene or something. Smile

PS: No offence meant!!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetypree4ru

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by srkfan4ever

whers d party tonightROFL

party kis khushi mainConfused?
hiranrocks IF-Dazzler
hiranrocks
hiranrocks

thanks for the update..
im mising karan's interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweety

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
hina dancing with nia,gia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

akshara was doing arthi to nk;s foto(bechari lagtha hain maybe karan is on leaveCry)
then she saw chandh and then nk's foto and ate cadburys chocolate on behalf of himWinkClap

dear no one is there ak was alone i dont may be he is going on week ends to delhi as in umt int during 1000 epi completion so may be this shoot took on week ends or he finish his shoot and soon leave for his wedding preparations
hiranrocks IF-Dazzler
hiranrocks
hiranrocks

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

guyz please leave your comment here as karan is tagged here ..  comment comment to bring up his ranking

Edited by Naksh_charming - 02 November 2012 at 3:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09kumarandilspree4ru

Go to top