Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

beastmaster

Groupbie

beastmaster

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@tm
please provide a reliable source to support your claim that hina took a month off for her abroad visit.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS-akshra ka karva chauth:)) (Page 11)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i m really not able to understand...why ppl are taking it so seriously abt hina or karan's leaveConfused...i was just telling in general abt karan's absence in the seg yest that i think he maybe on leave...

and i had also mentioned that i don't have any idea abt rules to actors leaveShocked

i m really not comparing or defending abt hina or karan taking leave...it's there personnel affair...Smile

regarding hina's leave...s..i m searching the segment...as this Youtube and ailymotion have removed most of the old YR segments...i finding it difficult to find..once i found it..i will surely postSmile

but anyways...if it has hurt anyone...i apologise..and i really didn't meant to bash hina or karan...it was just my general and casual analysis...i m also great fan of NakshBig smile

so,just chill guysBig smile

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 02 November 2012 at 11:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi58

beastmaster

Groupbie

beastmaster

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

i m really not able to understand...why ppl are taking it so seriously abt hina or karan's leaveConfused...i was just telling in general abt karan's absence in the seg yest that i think he maybe on leave...

and i had also mentioned that i don't have any idea abt rules to actors leaveShocked

i m really not comparing or defending abt hina or karan taking leave...it's there personnel affair...Smile

regarding hina's leave...s..i m searching the segment...as this Youtube and ailymotion have removed most of the old YR segments...i finding it difficult to find..once i found it..i will surely postSmile

but anyways...if it has hurt anyone...i apologise..and i really didn't meant to bash hina or karan...it was just my general and casual analysis...i m also great fan of NakshBig smile

so,just chill guysBig smile

people took it seriously because u made up a story about hina to defeat someone else's action. u weren't sure yourself if mehras was on leave so what was the need to drag hina's name at all?
no matter how hard u try u will not find any such source because hina never took leave for so long. if u made a mistake atleast accept it don't blame youtube for removing something that never existed in the first place.

Edited by beastmaster - 03 November 2012 at 12:46am

SuckerPunch.

IF-Stunnerz

SuckerPunch.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Tfs ! ... ..;)

Meow_Aleena

IF-Sizzlerz

Meow_Aleena

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetyhiranrocksjanhavi58

-Maryam

IF-Dazzler

-Maryam

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Aleena pls post the YT link

mannukitian

Goldie

mannukitian

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
tfs..kara is gettin marriedCrydil kae arma aasuoo mein bhe gayae...CryCryCry

music_mania90

music_mania90

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
The video whr akshara is doing puja infront of photo; isnt this recorded from last yr or last-last yr karwachauth. i think its a recordng frm past episode rather than showing the future one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top