SBS-akshra ka karva chauth:)) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pree4ru

i told the same thing that 22 days is not possible be it wat ever the reason is and hina ka i myself never knew she is taken 1 month leave 😕 so again its not possible at all just during 2011 she took 5 days of and went for vaction bas other than that she never took long leave 😃
AGAR HINA long leave liya hoga tho KK  starplus..😡 rajan shai ko long leave dayga ...🤣
Originally posted by -Nasreen-

AGAR HINA long leave liya hoga tho KK  starplus..😡 rajan shai ko long leave dayga ...🤣
🤣  so true aur itne sare leave epi bank ksika bhi karan ya hina its impossible for unit members for sure so
Originally posted by janhavi58

ohh that was  a nice cute seg...!!
i rememberd the 2009wala karva chauth...i guess it was 2009...😕
hina demanded a gift and karan telling her kamre mai chaliye...😳
hina' s expression were priceless...

karan sign bhi ki bache ka and Hina was like mujhe iske bare mein koi idea nahi 😆😆
@all : i pmed shruti as well regarding this i am sure she isnt saying just like that miht be she heard something wrong or something so she told if finds the segemnt she'll post so its not her fault its just and MU 
Friends its no spl thing its rule for every actor in the industry even if actor signs a movie he has  to come in between and shoot the major shoots and go yes only if its serious health issue actors allowed to take a llong leave otherwise its no such claim and i am no wer blaming the topic maker as she might have heard thigs so she is telling it happens so .
Originally posted by pree4ru

🤣  so true aur itne sare leave epi bank ksika bhi karan ya hina its impossible for unit members for sure so
kisne leave liya...??😕

yes it was a sign for bacha...
that too was a cute seg...
Originally posted by janhavi58

kisne leave liya...??😕

yes it was a sign for bacha...
that too was a cute seg...
no dear the Topic maker wrote karan might be on leave due marriage so its all abt that 
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

no dear the Topic maker wrote karan might be on leave due marriage so its all abt that 
Intoday seg sbs no one there on the set only hina was there so we cannot assume karan is on leave he mite have finished his shoot and left na 
kala09 well i told right most off-screen segments happen post pack-up as all this games or karwa chaut and things shud not interupt their shoot 
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

ohh..okk, i thought maybe karan or hina are going on leave...
thanks..!!😊