Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
TV stars get to celebrate Karwachauth numerous times on reel life, inspite of this the excitement of celebrating Karwachauth in real life still there for these stars.  From a short vacation to travelling stars have their own ways to celebrate KC.

Deepshikha

Being my first karwachauth I am super excited. Specially for the occassion i have bought a red sari with a plain black blouse by Sabyasachi. On wedding keshav had gifted me a big mangalsutra will be wearing that too. Will also apply mehndi.

Initially had planned to go to Indore on KC but because of hectic shooting schedule will not be able to go. Keshav will also fast along with me, he hasn't yet disclose what he wud gift me but i surely like surprises so eagerly waiting for it.  Though i will be also gifting him which wont be a surprise coz he has a habit of picking flaws in it...so i will first ask him what gift he wants then i will gift him.

Raqesh Vashisht

Both me & Ridhi being busy & we are not able to take out time for each other not even for shopping. for this KC i want to take her on a vacation so that we can spend some time together. So i am planning a surprise short vacation trip for her as a KC gift.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xXafsanaXx-shootingstar..heart1Wahian4lyf-Niha-Siddhi_FIZK6Trouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Celebs on Karwachauth-" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Purnima  :)

Deepshika has a hectic shooting schedule and RaQesh has planned a short vacation, so we know whos scenes we'll be seeing more of.

Best of luck to Deepshika on her first KC  Smile

RaQesh is so sweet, a surprise vacation for Ridhi, i'm sure they'll  enjoy it   Day Dreaming 
I remember last year  he fasted in the show and in real life too  Embarrassed

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
awww thats so sweet

zuena

Goldie

zuena

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
t4s.so sweet.

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing
raqesh is such a gud hubbySmile

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
raqesh is such an adorable hubby.. totally love him and riddhi

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
t4s

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
t4s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.