Chat Clubs

The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

saw a clip of KHTV on SBB karwa chauth special.
mona was doing pooja with that loser.DeadDead
she did all the rituals all that looking at moon with chhanni & all . loser fed her sweet to break her fast . their family looked on with despair. SleepySleepypoor vinit.
i watched that episode tooSmile but didn't catch theirs the last one i saw was meenakshi from DABH'sSmile 
and this show is seriously disgustingDeadDead i don't even get how people can put up with itDead vinit seriously deserves so much betterPinch she should take him back both are losers hence made for each otherDeadDead

Edited by StrongHope - 02 November 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

thats true we really are ready for things to go either way now arent weLOL 
and it lost all it potential the day manvi was walking around without a bone marrowROFLROFL like i said it'll be better if it endsLOL it'll save a lot of people the heartacheLOL
yeah ,it started going wrong during that idiocy. LOLLOL then came the whole make jeevs mahaan track.DeadDead
now they are taking out the rahi sahi kasar with abhimaan track.SleepySleepy

Zehnaseeb

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

she did all the rituals all that looking at moon with chhanni & all . loser fed her sweet to break her fast . their family looked on with despair. SleepySleepypoor vinit.
i watched that episode tooSmile but didn't catch theirs the last one i saw was meenakshi from DABH'sSmile 
and this show is seriously disgustingDeadDead i don't even get how people can put up with itDead vinit seriously deserves so much betterPinch she should take him back both are losers hence made for each otherDeadDead
yes it really is disgusting, showing its alright for the hubby to udao gulchharre & when he wants he can walk back right to wifey ,who being AB is going to fall @ pati parmeshwar's feet.Angry
CensoredCensored

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

and it lost all it potential the day manvi was walking around without a bone marrowROFLROFL like i said it'll be better if it endsLOL it'll save a lot of people the heartacheLOL
yeah ,it started going wrong during that idiocy. LOLLOL then came the whole make jeevs mahaan track.DeadDead
yep just to highlight jeevika's mahaanta they made a ton of medical bloopers despite the fact that they were doing an excellent job earlier in that areaThumbs Down and the coming up track the less said the betterLOL i always used to say virat is the only sane character left in the show i guess CVs heardROFLROFLROFL 

.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
speaking on KC never got it on MN and don't get it on VM eitherOuchLOL both couples have such rotten luck and such partial CVsPinchPinch

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

yep just to highlight jeevika's mahaanta they made a ton of medical bloopers despite the fact that they were doing an excellent job earlier in that areaThumbs Down and the coming up track the less said the betterLOL i always used to say virat is the only sane character left in the show i guess CVs heardROFLROFLROFL 
they don't want virat to feel abandoned na ? so are ruining him too. nincompoops.DeadDead

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

yes it really is disgusting, showing its alright for the hubby to udao gulchharre & when he wants he can walk back right to wifey ,who being AB is going to fall @ pati parmeshwar's feet.Angry
CensoredCensored
this is the 2nd time shes shown itDeadDead few episodes back too they showed mona touching his feet and i seriously felt sickenedDeadDead and people like maiyya never learn do theySleepySleepySleepy

.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

they don't want virat to feel abandoned na ? so are ruining him too. nincompoops.DeadDead
yep he can now join the brain dead army which every other member in his family is already a part ofROFLROFLROFL people are guessing he'll be happy for her but that sounds too good to be true and so not SPLOL

.SA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top