Chat Clubs

   

The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 151

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42829

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

where did you go Rubu??Confused
here only just got back home so was logging on into laptopSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 119)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42829

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by StrongHope

Oh acha; yeah nikki is a lot more okay with them then we can ever beLOL
What Ouch why she deserves much better
yes she is perfectly OK with dementor. LOL
where as we can never be. she got shoved down our throat.AngryAngry
she accepted the truth much faster then we did so i guess it didn't come as a shock for her when it finally happenedLOL

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009

Posts: 37708

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

oh wow Sriti's gone tooLOLwhats left nowConfusedConfused end it naLOL they should bring Tina somehow who magically reforms himThumbs Up i can always hope cant iLOL loved them as prem muktiLOL
you're right they do mean nothing but its still upsetting that someone like Asha too is more popular nowOuchOuch
yeah it is.  
is tina still working though??ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42829

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by StrongHope

oh wow Sriti's gone tooLOLwhats left nowConfusedConfused end it naLOL they should bring Tina somehow who magically reforms himThumbs Up i can always hope cant iLOL loved them as prem muktiLOL
you're right they do mean nothing but its still upsetting that someone like Asha too is more popular nowOuchOuch
yeah it is.  
is tina still working though??ConfusedConfused
nope she quit with her marriageSmile thats why i said i can always hope coz i know it'll never happenLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009

Posts: 37708

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by StrongHope

Oh acha; yeah nikki is a lot more okay with them then we can ever beLOL
What Ouch why she deserves much better
yes she is perfectly OK with dementor. LOL
where as we can never be. she got shoved down our throat.AngryAngry
she accepted the truth much faster then we did so i guess it didn't come as a shock for her when it finally happenedLOL
she was always an ABian, so when AR stopped giving joint intvs she was not bothered at all, like us. she was prepared to like whoever AB chose.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42829

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by StrongHope

Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by StrongHope

Oh acha; yeah nikki is a lot more okay with them then we can ever beLOL
What Ouch why she deserves much better
yes she is perfectly OK with dementor. LOL
where as we can never be. she got shoved down our throat.AngryAngry
she accepted the truth much faster then we did so i guess it didn't come as a shock for her when it finally happenedLOL
she was always an ABian, so when AR stopped giving joint intvs she was not bothered at all, like us. she was prepared to like whoever AB chose.LOLLOL
yep that for sure helpedLOL liking one only rather then both offscreen saves one from the heartacheLOL


Edited by StrongHope - 17 November 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009

Posts: 37708

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
did you watch last couple of weeks CID?? 
last week a psycho girl was killing ppl left ,right & center ,since she loved & wanted daya.
and this week same theme was repeated for abhijeet. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42829

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

did you watch last couple of weeks CID?? 
last week a psycho girl was killing ppl left ,right & center ,since she loved & wanted daya.
and this week same theme was repeated for abhijeet. ROFLROFL
OMG for realROFLROFL i haven't yetLOL this show is completely out of plotsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~ Chat Club Slambook ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

gk_09 430 65987 2 days ago
By hotumbri
Telugu Chat Club # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

mr.superkool 1204 33512 17 January 2014 at 11:51am
By rose.three
*::.Pakistan's [11th] Cricket Club.::*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

x-Sundas-x 1198 22329 30 September 2012 at 10:10am
By KYPH-AK
|| Karol Bagh Chit Chat Club ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

-Shankar- 319 12846 19 August 2012 at 11:13am
By vinolya
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

swan20 1194 37645 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm
By Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.