Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 113)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
EHM update early todayLOL it was PinchPinch. But im used to it by nowLOL plus with NiShal both gone expectations were even lower so not disappointedThumbs UpLOL
in short virika go to karan's house to bring him back where they find out he's leaving the city/country. both rush off towards the airport but get stopped for speeding by a cop. they're about to get arrested but karan pops out of nowhere calls up some random person and the policeman lets them go. amma puttar milaap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
like i said PinchPinch plus this show keeps contradicting itself over and over and over again when VirMan got arrested Viren was the one who bailed them out coz he's a lawyer has connections etc; now that he was about to get arrested himself where did his connections goErmmLOL.

Edited by StrongHope - 14 November 2012 at 10:12am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
and ummm wheres manvi's apologyStern Smile they were such freaking jerks to her and none of them have the dignity to apologizeThumbs Down if my in laws treated me like that they'd be behind bars just sayingStern SmileROFLROFL

Edited by StrongHope - 14 November 2012 at 7:17pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
EHM completed 300 episodes and the CVs uploaded a video from its launch party where everyone was all happy and BFF's. Talk about perfect timing naThumbs UpROFLROFL *sighs* i love ironyThumbs UpROFLROFL

Edited by StrongHope - 14 November 2012 at 10:36am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
im done laughing at them now i just find it sadLOL they all got along so well what on earth happenedOuch i always thought nothing can beat the backstage drama of MJHT and then these people come along with even worse dramaErmmLOL never thought i'd ever say this but truly admire Bidaai's cast now; the only foursome I've seen who were above these cat fights and get along till this dayClapClap

Edited by StrongHope - 14 November 2012 at 7:03pm

.SA.

.Perk. IF-Sizzlerz
.Perk.
.Perk.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i agree with u rubu...nw a days fangiri , ya like dadagiri, has gone to a new level only... i dnt understnd wats t need to talk rubbish abt nia... anyways hope this ends soon...poor gal...:(
n i dnt think karan wud do so but then i maybe wrng too...dnt know...

anyways maatey k kya haal h? lol she nvr lets better costars stay in the show..nhi??? lol

n baba? hes nt the lead na atleast! 

nyways hws u? how uni???Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.munchkin.--

i agree with u rubu...nw a days fangiri , ya like dadagiri, has gone to a new level only... i dnt understnd wats t need to talk rubbish abt nia... anyways hope this ends soon...poor gal...:(
n i dnt think karan wud do so but then i maybe wrng too...dnt know...

anyways maatey k kya haal h? lol she nvr lets better costars stay in the show..nhi??? lol

n baba? hes nt the lead na atleast! 

nyways hws u? how uni???Big smile
agree fangiri as you put it has reached a whole new level in the past yearLOL and here i thought we were extremists in regards to MNLOL seeing current lot of fans no matter which fan group they belong to has proven we were saints in comparisonLOL 
ROFL this isn't maatey's doingLOL they were really close to each other she only does such things to foesLOL here there are two stories one the PH forced him to leave coz they want to end the show (fan girls believe thisLOL) 2 he quit coz he wants to spend more time with his family and take a break from work for a while (truthLOL which is being ignored coz Sobti quitting himself is unacceptableLOL
unfortunately baba is the leadLOL no idea where Mrunal fits inErmmErmm
im greatBig smile Uni's great too did really well on Physics exam which shut meanie upPartyPartyParty hows everything at your endBig smileBig smile 
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Update: everything mashed together this timeLOL

EHM: karan is evil (what a shockShockedShocked could've never seen this coming bravo CVsSleepyClap) SB is all Karan engrossed and has started ignoring viren which obviously upsets himLOL

IPK: ArHi fighting over how to bring up Aarav. Arnav insults her quite badly which makes her want to prove her worth etcLOL

YRK: Naitik tells Akshara about Antara's intentions who replies with i already know. Both bought back her fiance to get her off JB's backThumbs UpROFLROFL Diwali celebrations

KHTV: Anushka kaan bharoes Vineet against Mona by saying she wants to go on a date with pradeep which is why she'll use her children as an excuse to leave work earlyErmmErmm He believes it and keeps her back in office by giving her more work; she misses her daughters tennis match coz of this.

BALH: Karvachauth. Ram is slowly going back to Priya.

Veera: (Just started itLOL its quite goodSmile) Veera's mother passes away leaving the kid with Ranvijay's dad (Shes illegitimate if its not clear from above thingLOL) His wife is in deep shock over the fact that he cheated on her and refuses to look after the kid which causes Ranvijay to take care of her.

EDS: Monikangana makes Sushila and Tejal fight. They've finally put two and two together and realize her motives. Both have teamed up to expose her.

DABH: His sister Chavi forgets her jewelry in a parlour and put the blame on suraj for it. Sandhya finds out the truth and gives SP lead wala lecture to herROFLROFL

Edited by StrongHope - 17 November 2012 at 1:18am

Go to top