Chat Clubs

The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 151

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

Rubu , i am going to be late coming back. i was going to start on 15 from here but it has been postponed to 16. OuchOuch so i will reach home on 16 evening. i will be OL on 17 saturday @ our usual time.
ek aur dinOuch but its okay Diwali hoti hi aisi hai i understandHugHug have funHugHug and its already 14thBig smile it'll be 17th in no timeBig smileBig smile
but still miss you tonsHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 112)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

Rubu , i am going to be late coming back. i was going to start on 15 from here but it has been postponed to 16. OuchOuch so i will reach home on 16 evening. i will be OL on 17 saturday @ our usual time.

Abe tu kaha Gulchare uda rahi hai ..Tongue ...LOLWinkSmile

.SA.

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

Originally posted by --.munchkin.--

and i dont think just bcos hes insecure of kushal's screenspace hes quitting...anyways whatever ! glad m nt that involved with t show! all the best! :) he will get a new gud show fr sure :)
looks like someone has been reading forum postsLOL coz i never said thatLOL yes i do believe that he wants more SS which like i said is fair enough but i never said it has anything to do with how much Kushal is getting or the fact that he's insecure of kushal having more. But if that was for forum people fair enoughLOL
of course it was nt fr u baba...i meant the forum ppl only rubu.,sorry if i offended u...

.SA.

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

i'll pm it to you; too controversial to write hereLOL and i just found out from other places that its trueLOL love knowing backstage masalaCoolROFLROFL
mainu v mainu v mainu v...Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.SA.

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

rumour i told you about is no longer a secretLOL so since its officially been published posting it here too. And no comments on it; WOW is the only thing i've been saying since i first heard it and the only thing i'm continuing to say three days laterLOL IF this is really is true feel really really really bad for NiaUnhappy what the bloody hell did she get dragged down in their stupid fight forOuchOuch 
Are Karan Tacker - media working against Kushal and Niaa...?
Karan Tacker, Niaa Sharma and Kushal Tandon

Now'now'now'here is a piece of information that will tell you a bit about the wily ways of some TV folks. If you guys remember, a few days back, a suggestive article was published by a media publication which stated that an actor and actress apparently were caught in a physically entwined position in the green room on the sets of their show.

Though the write-up did not identify the actors, but there was enough between the lines for us to infer that the couple being talked about was Kushal Tandon and Niaa Sharma who play the roles of Virat and Maanvi respectively in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Cinevistaas).

Kushal and Niaa followed up by speaking to another entertainment website, saying that they are "disgusted" by the news and there is no truth behind it.
So far so good'what really set the cat amongst the pigeons was this piece of info that we received very recently.

Confirmed sources have told us that it was none other than co-actor from the same show, Karan Tacker (Viren), who planted the news against Kushal and Niaa. Reason?

Here goes the source, "Karan of late has been insecure with Kushal's rising screen presence in Ek Hazaaron Mein. The media has also reported it. Hence he did this act."

And the story doesn't end here' The same source further stated that Karan pulled the ploy with the help of his three reporter friends who work in different media organizations (all report on what's happening in the lives of TV stars).

"They all pulled it together," stated the source.

We did call up Karan to get to know his side of the story who said, "All is rumour and baseless. I don't know who is talking behind my back." He chose not to talk any further.

Moving on'it is also believed that Kushal and Niaa are very much aware of Karan's act.

"They know it but can't say anything as there is no concrete proof against Karan," the source said.

We called up Niaa, who shared with us, "I have heard about it but I don't want to comment anything. All I want to say that whoever has planted the story against me will rot in hell for sure."

Wow'these are some tough words.

Next, we rang up Kushal. "Boss...I don't care about it. But whoever has done it is supremely insecure and a bad human being. I call him a HIB-hormonely imbalanced bit**."

Okay'it is clear that the ambience on the sets of Ek Hazaaron'is certainly not a cordial one. So will all this hungama affect the show?

"I don't think so. Show is based on content'so it won't get affected by all such things. I have heard about all this drama and my seniors, working on the show, are looking into the matter," said producer Siddharth Malhotra.

So this is the entire development behind the scenes of Ek Hazaaron'An actor joining hands with media to malign another co-actor's image is obnoxious or not? Well'we are not being judgmental'you folks are best to take a call on it'

ShockedShockedShocked for real ??? ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by --.munchkin.-- - 14 November 2012 at 6:40am

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

and i dont think just bcos hes insecure of kushal's screenspace hes quitting...anyways whatever ! glad m nt that involved with t show! all the best! :) he will get a new gud show fr sure :)
looks like someone has been reading forum postsLOL coz i never said thatLOL yes i do believe that he wants more SS which like i said is fair enough but i never said it has anything to do with how much Kushal is getting or the fact that he's insecure of kushal having more. But if that was for forum people fair enoughLOL
of course it was nt fr u baba...i meant the forum ppl only rubu.,sorry if i offended u...
no need to be sorry i was just making sure i didnt say anything to upset youLOL i read crap there roz and its gets to me so at times i go overboard hereLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Perk..SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

i'll pm it to you; too controversial to write hereLOL and i just found out from other places that its trueLOL love knowing backstage masalaCoolROFLROFL
mainu v mainu v mainu v...Big smileLOL
wow someone's very eager for backstage rumoursLOL and you've seen it now na it really isnt pleasantLOL

Edited by StrongHope - 14 November 2012 at 9:27am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

its a rumourLOL those who believe it believe it and those who don't now believe the green room article is true and NiShal are trying to shift blame onto karan to hide their misdeedsLOL For most the fact that Nia wears short clothes is proof enough that shes a s**t and is sleeping aroundClapClapClap(not my words theirsLOL) great isn't it karey koi bharey koiPinch both the guys are the ones fighting and nia is the one payingDead. i cant believe proving one's own fav is innocent is so important that people are ready to use such degrading terms for a girl when they themselves are girlsErmmErmm 

Edited by StrongHope - 14 November 2012 at 6:55pm

.SA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top