Chat Clubs

The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 111)

Post Reply New Post

Page 111 of 151

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Brief update of everything i watched last night especially for shubhuHugROFLROFL in SP scheduleThumbs UpROFLROFL

SNS: Gopi's saas has told Rashi-Gopi  to stay away from each other and both are sadErmmErmm (no idea why sasuma said thatConfusedLOL)  and vahu's god bharai (when did she get pregnantConfusedROFLROFL)

Baba's comeback: Gowri Siddhart get engaged; Gowri keeps going on and on about her dreams/FBConfusedConfused (shes adopted na as per articlesPinch i guess shes remembering her real parentsPinchPinch Baba's acting deserves it own postBig smileROFLROFL)

IPK: Arnav exposes Sheetal and ArHi decide to adopt aarav. (i wonder how he'll leave thenConfused are they killing him offShocked)

EHM: everyone finds out about Bua's past; more or less, she fell in love ran away he mentally/physically tortured her so when she gave birth to karan her father gave the kid to her hubby along with a lot of money to keep himself and the kid away from her.

YRK: Antara misbehaves with Akshara's MIL which again starts her you're nothing like akshara shame on you lecture (for the first time ever I'm liking a sasuma's lectureThumbs UpLOL) Naitik finds out about antara's intentions

KHTV: Mona has gone back to her old routineDeadDead being an ideal house wife waaliDeadDead vineet sees it and feels bad. (pity him he deserves so much betterPinchPinch)

BALH: Ram's family brings sargi for Priya; Priya's mother goes all shes not his wife anymore its ayesha blah blah (sickDeadDead ekta's mothers are a dhabba on the name of motherhoodDead

HD: Shweta takes poison i think (not 100% sure; they showed her drinking it but she came back to her sense two seconds later when they sprayed water on herConfused which poison is that weakConfusedROFLROFL) Indu yells at Rishi-Zara for trying to give zaara her mother's place. (does that make senseErmmLOL)

all doneBig smileBig smile welcomeHugROFLROFL

Edited by StrongHope - 13 November 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 111)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i guess thats CVs ka defence as to why Bua was so against VirManLOL she fell in love and was dumped so she was scared for him. Thats beautiful except the tiny error; she was the one trying to get him back together with Maya despite knowing what type of a person she was coz she was scared that he's falling in love with manviLOL nice attempt but one with loopholesLOL 

.SA.

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
baba now; no comments i seriously thought an entire show AND 2 years later he would be better boy did he shock me. No improvement whatsoeverThumbs DownThumbs Down i swear he looked like he was going to r*** Gowri or something when he asked her for a kiss and she refusedErmm In MJHT Arjun Rati AND Sanaya were there to cover up for him so he was bearable without those three around his acting is crystal clear and its dreadfulThumbs DownThumbs Down

.SA.

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
serious question how did he get another show that too on SP while Arjun gets Imagine, Life Okay, Sab, SO etcOuchOuch

.SA.

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
hello RUHU...

i think no one is here ...

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
OMGGG Rubu... you jhelofied this much torture just to update me??CryCry
mera dil bhar aaya.CryCry 
i caught a glimpse of baba too. he looked really weird.LOLLOL
shippers must be going gaga though. and you are right Jun , RP & sanaya covered for him in MJHT . SP is full of bhangar shows anyways so ...SleepySleepy

-MemoriesLast-

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Rubu , i am going to be late coming back. i was going to start on 15 from here but it has been postponed to 16. OuchOuch so i will reach home on 16 evening. i will be OL on 17 saturday @ our usual time.

Edited by .SA. - 14 November 2012 at 3:12am

-MemoriesLast-

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

OMGGG Rubu... you jhelofied this much torture just to update me??CryCry
mera dil bhar aaya.CryCry 
i caught a glimpse of baba too. he looked really weird.LOLLOL
shippers must be going gaga though. and you are right Jun , RP & sanaya covered for him in MJHT . SP is full of bhangar shows anyways so ...SleepySleepy
hiHugHug
like i said you're welcomeHugROFLROFL thats true maybe his acting is looking that way coz im used to others now but honestly it was bhangaar times 1000LOL

.SA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top