Chat Clubs

The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 151

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

Originally posted by StrongHope

maybe the forum hasn't been made yetErmm people like GC KSG etc get forums weeks before the show but this is babaTongueROFL
nah yaar it is there. i checked it , but the shippers have still dera jamaoed in MJHT forum.SleepySleepy
reallyConfused then complain to MODs as far as i know other shows of leads are only allowed to be talked about if it doesnt have its own forum if his stupid show does its about time they get lost thereSleepy
yes i will surely do that , if this continues further.Angry
do it now everyone is supposed to move to new forum the minute its up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The RSV Club#22(IO)-Dil ibadat kar raha hai ... (Page 110)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

war lines clearly drawn in EHM ?? LOLLOL
they better end it now.
yep by fans and actors bothLOL and hey I'm getting my daily entertainment from all thisStern Smile the one the show isn't able to provide anymoreThumbs UpROFLROFL jokes apart coz lets get real this isn't funnyLOL i agree its time they all move on to something else now; this seriously is the limit of limitsThumbs Down wonder what they do when they come face to face with one another nowErmmLOL
yeah , it must be so awkward for them . btw do all 4 of them have scenes together.
they're all together in family scenes besides that its been both couples together only for weeks now minus one two scenes here and there. 

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
will do it in the afternoon. Big smile

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

will do it in the afternoon. Big smile
i'll do it too mazaa aata haiThumbs UpLOL

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

war lines clearly drawn in EHM ?? LOLLOL
they better end it now.
yep by fans and actors bothLOL and hey I'm getting my daily entertainment from all thisStern Smile the one the show isn't able to provide anymoreThumbs UpROFLROFL jokes apart coz lets get real this isn't funnyLOL i agree its time they all move on to something else now; this seriously is the limit of limitsThumbs Down wonder what they do when they come face to face with one another nowErmmLOL
yeah , it must be so awkward for them . btw do all 4 of them have scenes together.
they're all together in family scenes besides that its been both couples together only for weeks now minus one two scenes here and there. 
it must be much easier with all other around. but when they have to show brotherly love & jiju saali scenes it will become really dangerous.LOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
chal Rubu , i am leaving now. bbye TC. HugHug 

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

war lines clearly drawn in EHM ??LOLLOL
they better end it now.

yep by fans and actors bothLOL and hey I'm getting my daily entertainment from all thisStern Smilethe one the show isn't able to provide anymoreThumbs UpROFLROFL jokes apart coz lets get real this isn't funnyLOL i agree its time they all move on to something else now; this seriously is the limit of limitsThumbs Down wonder what they do when they come face to face with one another nowErmmLOL

it must be much easier with all other around. but when they have to show brotherly love & jiju saali scenes it will become really dangerous.LOLLOL

I'm not expecting anything anymore on these two fronts nowLOL its sad the only relationships i liked in this show minus VirMan's were these two and they've gone straight to the dogsOuch

Edited by StrongHope - 13 November 2012 at 1:00am

.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

chal Rubu , i am leaving now. bbye TC. HugHug 
bye TC have tons and tons of funHugHug

.SA.