Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A special Friday Musing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
So today is my day to go home. And trust me it has been a long week and I am really looking forward to it! Big smile

I thought I might get a bit maudlin and you guys will forgive me Tongue

I have been a member of IF since April 2011. Perhaps a few months shorter than I started watching SNS.

And in this time I have realised that yes SNS was a cool serial and I loved watching it. In spite of all the moaning and groaning. And it still is a good serial. And I still get the same enjoyment watching it. 

But it would also be easy to stop watching. Easy to drift away from SNS. Move away from IF. There are always other forums. Other issues. Real life.

But what I will never drift away from is the friends I have made on here. And there have been several. I am not the type who befriends very easily. I tend to be to honest and upfront. Not many people like that. But there are others who are able to see past that. See past the comments I make. Read through all the cutting wit and barbed jokes. Realise and accept who and what I am.

We started off as individuals on a road that never quite leads anywhere. But somewhere along the journey we became valued friends and travelling companions. So who cares what the destination is. We will always have each other.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadilike_tv-nilani-Saisuder139MADHU.BARUNswasthi-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Justlikethat1-Muskii-XarinaDivineDarknessani_grDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A special Friday Musing" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Well put, Shaun.  I have always maintained that the biggest loss is not the end of the serial but the fear of losing touch with friends.  I sincerely hope that the friends I have made on here will become in time, an extension of my family.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1ani_gr

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Well said Ashwin.

Like you I too joined IF in the same month and created a cyber family, especially with the SNS forum due to my interest in the show.

Whilst we share the joy and frustration of reel people we are actually engaging with real people within the cyber world. 

Our face to face world grants us connections with people we can easily love and hate through our facial expressions. In our cyber world words make up for the loss of facial expressions. 

However, in both you take away the experiences gained that become memories sketched in our minds for a long time to come.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1XarinaDeepzpadukoneani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
What a great post ShaunBig smile

Serials come and go, friendships remainSmile  Perspectives differ but people remain the same. 

Happy weekend to youTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAXarinaani_gr

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
well said , shaun!!!Clap Its not the serial , but the friends we made here matters the most!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1Xarina

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Wow Shaun... Clap

such a heartfelt post from you...

hahaha serials.. I think i keep jumping like butterfly... from one serial to the other...

well I am drifted from SNS.. but still this SNS forum is like home ground and the friends I have here pull me here once every day - be it in virtual world or real world .. friends pull you back towards them .. 

and though I might have drifted away from SNS discussions..
but you all are still my very same friendss

iss note pe ek bada sa hugggy Hug and Muaaahhhzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAJustlikethat1ani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Well said and it is heartfelt.. I too love this show... and especially as you say I made some great friends here and  there are some really wonderful writers that I admire a lot...Big smile
Have great and restful weekend...Smile

Edited by ani_gr - 02 November 2012 at 7:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top