Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
piyu that black wala... tu wohi hai.. πŸ€£
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Prati chalo CONGO for your talent...lolzzπŸ˜†
@Khushi what?!!!!😲😲😲 Neha voted you for Angry Bird!!!!😲😲😲 really Shiv ne bechari ki dimaag kharab kar diya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Anji: I am glad u hv taken a vacation...fer aaye durust aaye...I am exactly opposite of you ...no planning ...never...πŸ˜†

Aur vacation leti nahin logon ko karati hoon πŸ˜‰

Have fun

Congo to all Anshians once again...will c u in a while now.πŸ€—
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

We are scared to enter in the first place leave alone comment on itπŸ˜†
After all the name has don's touchπŸ‘πŸΌ

scared  i like it.. πŸ˜Ž..yeah don touch. .sound more evil.. πŸ˜ˆ
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic jobπŸ‘
loved the writting style of the AT
congrats o all AnShiansπŸ€—
Congrats to the winners πŸ€—
Don_theEvil thumbnail
@khushi tera lappy thik ho jayega na to tu.. dishu ke birthday thread par meri wish jauru padhna.. dishu confuse hogayi. kehti hai.. tune muje wish di hai ya meri bbb bajayi hai. . difference clear kar.. waise maine bbb bajayi thi.. πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@khushi di... Grrr 😑 πŸ˜†

@patu di... What !!? 😑 Me black wali !? You know what its power ? It ''burst'' ...coz its a bomb !! πŸ˜† You made me ''pataka'' of AT ! 🀣
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Finally finished reading all OSs...*phew*

Ginu - That was so sensous and suave...but so subtly written.Beautiful is the word!I😳 wish real mein bhi we get SR on the schedueled night...but I know hum itne lucky kahanπŸ˜’

Uma - Loved ur take on S's emotions for A...her worth in his life, how shes invaded all the lil things of his life and his routine with her love and care 😳

Ritzi - Loved ur OS bachcha...and the kiamar bandh idea is soo gud.I can rly see his hands trembling while doing so πŸ˜† The dori scene too was great...everyone doing dori.I think its high time we get a dori scene in real too. ANd OMG shivjee gave the size of her kamar w/o needing to ask her..CASANOVA πŸ˜›

Anjy - Do I need to say how much I loved ur OS?AnSh ko chodo all my attention was grabbed by the dukh-stricken ffamily...and Dukhiya πŸ˜²πŸ˜† hahaha...such an apt name 🀣 JaGA of ur OS are my couple of dreams...I dream to see them like this soon πŸ˜†
Needless to say AnSH were as adorable as ever...Shivjee trying to console Ajee for sui was so ironically hilarious πŸ˜† And he accompanies her in pheeka soup and green tea..AWW!😳

Khushi - You wont beleive me if I'd say I had imagined something on the same lines a few days ago.It was like two gals are watching shivjee excersise and drooling and Ajee is all jalofied πŸ˜† Isse pata chalta hai hum sab ke antennon mein kitna cross connection hai πŸ˜† 
But srsly loved the OS...specially when Ajee cant hear anyone bad-mouth her suniyejee.Hayee that was so cute.I wish that happens in real.S to will be transported to cloud 9 πŸ˜†
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nehin hui theek prati...moi ki lappy...link pm kar..i will read...
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Nehin hui theek prati...moi ki lappy...link pm kar..i will read...

romi said thank to you and dishu said you are welcome. πŸ€—. pm ho chuka hai..