Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passion4ever

Hmm...do you guys want the regular masala of  boy wooing girl, a triangle love story and then bham...! She sticks with one. This is done to death plain boring story. What do you think will be the story if Elena stuck with Stefan and a new girl is brought for Damon. What fun would that be????
 I think the writers are very very clever. They have a story to tell and they know there are fans of both the pairs so they try to keep both happy. This is a fair balance to all. I thought the love story would end after she picks either one. I hate to see Elena as a vampire but this track is good to keep me satisfied. She has moments special with Stefan and Damon,both. Double thumbs up for whoever thought of thisThumbs UpThumbs Up

In that case, I don't want to see Love Sick Stupid Dignity less Damon with no self respect! Ouch I want Damon from season 1. I hate to see him chasing after a girl who always push him away! Ouch If this track goes on, I am sorry but day by day I will hate Elena more and more! Enjoying two men at her own wishes and become such bitch even better than Katherine! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy...Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I so hate Elena, now! (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I am so glad I give up Delena way back ... I just cannot stand Elena since ever ... All she has to say is I love you Stephen but I will not give up Damon Dead

Damon baby deserves happiness and that's what I ship him with ...

I prefer Klamon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top