Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
personally, i think that the creatives need to stop showing the love triangle b/w stefan eleana and damon.  But in a way they are showing that damon cares for eleana and stefan loves eleana both mean the same but if u love someone u cant forget them first love never dies it remains with you forever  β€οΈ so i think that even if they are showing that love triangle then the creatives aren't wrong 😊  
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: themockingjay

Okay. Seriously?
When did she USE Damon in this episode? She agreed to go out to the party with him and try out his methods.

Before I actually start with my reply, let me tell you one thing and make it super clear: I am a 101% Damon stan, and I love him to death (and beyond).

Yet, I completely understand Elena right now. Do you think, right now, that if you were a vampire you would be able to enjoy it and revel in it? Would you? You might not be killing that person, but you would be in a way hurting them, right?

The guilt is killing her. Yes, she had so much of fun, yes she laughed away to glory, but the undeniable fact is that Elena is a compassionate person and she FEELS all that. She gets reminded of it each and everytime. And it doesn't help the fact that her best friends and awesome boyfriend judge her every move!

Give her a breather. She wasn't trying to HURT Damon today. She even apologized. She also admitted that she knows deep down inside that he is right. But that scares her. Just like being around Damon does "When I'm with him, it just consumes me".

You are missing out the little stuff like how Elena laughed at his snarky jokes, how they behaved in the classroom. When that professor called them out for talking, she just looked at him and smiled. His hand was around her, but she had no issue with that. When he made the 'rippered' joke she laughed. She agreed to try out his methods. She was having fun, you saw her face when she ran into his arms. I for one haven't seen Elena this happy in TVD.

I hate the way DE/SE fans put her down. She is not just a way for either of the brothers to get happiness. Delena is about Damon AND Elena, just like Stelena is about Stefan AND Elena. It's not all about pleasing the Salvatores. DE/SE won't be around without Elena. Her happiness, her life, it all matters too!

Right now she's an 18 year old who has gone through SO much crap, has ended up in a place she didn't want to end up in, feels things she doesn't want to feel (Damon). After everything that has happened to her, it'd be nice if all of you could cut her some slack. How can you ever have been true DE shippers if you jump and ship Damon with Elena the minute something goes wrong? You wouldn't do the same if it had been Damon who hurt Elena.

Just think.

you know after reading your post it has made me see Elena differently to what I had earlier posted. But when people say use at least from my point of view I think it's because she has so many conflicting feelings she ends to an extent using Damon when she needs his help.

Usually I'm always loving Elena and I try to stick up for her character (my cousins watch tvd too and they tend to bash elena alot). But yes I have Bi***ed  about her on this thread and that's because since the last few episodes of Season 3 and 4 she's been getting to me.

I agree with you completely though, I loved yesterdays episode but her sudden change of behaviour annoyed me. but your right she did go apologise and she was trying to be nice, I guess I ignored that bit. there were alot of genuine lovely scenes between Delena, where they were just friends so yeah that was good.

@bold, 100% agree with you there it's not about pleasing just the salvatores. 

I love delena, but hating the way elena is acting, i think she is like taken Damon for granted:/ but seriously yesday's episode annoyed the shit out of me, she hell doesn't deserve damon🀒! 
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
. i had the biggest urge to rip Elena's head off today ..it was stronger than ever before!!!!! From 1st epi of this season all she is doing is whining, moping and ping ponging from one brother to another... last episode was the worst!!!!!! she will go to Damon behind stephan...then cry... then she will whine that she went to Damon...then cry... then go back to stephan but think about Damon...cry..whine ..more...then go back to Damon...cry..whine..more n more... AAARGHHH

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rolzz

. i had the biggest urge to rip Elena's head off today ..it was stronger than ever before!!!!! From 1st epi of this season all she is doing is whining, moping and ping ponging from one brother to another... last episode was the worst!!!!!! she will go to Damon behind stephan...then cry... then she will whine that she went to Damon...then cry... then go back to stephan but think about Damon...cry..whine ..more...then go back to Damon...cry..whine..more n more... AAARGHHH

🀣

Lets say Elena is most 'cophused' teen vampire in the world! πŸ€ͺ

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: themockingjay

Okay. Seriously?
When did she USE Damon in this episode? She agreed to go out to the party with him and try out his methods.

Before I actually start with my reply, let me tell you one thing and make it super clear: I am a 101% Damon stan, and I love him to death (and beyond).

Yet, I completely understand Elena right now. Do you think, right now, that if you were a vampire you would be able to enjoy it and revel in it? Would you? You might not be killing that person, but you would be in a way hurting them, right?

The guilt is killing her. Yes, she had so much of fun, yes she laughed away to glory, but the undeniable fact is that Elena is a compassionate person and she FEELS all that. She gets reminded of it each and everytime. And it doesn't help the fact that her best friends and awesome boyfriend judge her every move!

Give her a breather. She wasn't trying to HURT Damon today. She even apologized. She also admitted that she knows deep down inside that he is right. But that scares her. Just like being around Damon does "When I'm with him, it just consumes me".

You are missing out the little stuff like how Elena laughed at his snarky jokes, how they behaved in the classroom. When that professor called them out for talking, she just looked at him and smiled. His hand was around her, but she had no issue with that. When he made the 'rippered' joke she laughed. She agreed to try out his methods. She was having fun, you saw her face when she ran into his arms. I for one haven't seen Elena this happy in TVD.

I hate the way DE/SE fans put her down. She is not just a way for either of the brothers to get happiness. Delena is about Damon AND Elena, just like Stelena is about Stefan AND Elena. It's not all about pleasing the Salvatores. DE/SE won't be around without Elena. Her happiness, her life, it all matters too!

Right now she's an 18 year old who has gone through SO much crap, has ended up in a place she didn't want to end up in, feels things she doesn't want to feel (Damon). After everything that has happened to her, it'd be nice if all of you could cut her some slack. How can you ever have been true DE shippers if you jump and ship Damon with Elena the minute something goes wrong? You wouldn't do the same if it had been Damon who hurt Elena.

Just think.

Thank God! πŸ˜ƒ Even I am 100% pure, biased and loyal Damon fan. And I agree about her 18 year old hormones gone wrong with being Vampire!

But I at least know one thing. I had two guyz. Feelings for both. I rejected one guy and chose to be with my original BF then I would never go back to the rejected guy, not only for my sake but for his own sake. He needs to move on. I need to move on. I am not just hurting the rejected guy but I am also hurting my so called OWN BF. And If I really can't do that then I least have to be HONEST. I can't be with my BF and take help from other. And feel guilty all the time. Either I have to be with Stefan or Damon. I can't enjoy BOTH men and become ultimate Bitch. πŸ˜†

"Yeda Banke Peda Khane Ka Hai" This is what she is doing right now.

I am seriously sorry but she is not the only one who has gone through crap. Look at Caroline. Her life is not bed of roses, either.

And I was and I think I am...but not so sure about 'I will' be DE shipper. Coz I can't see Delena coming at all. For 3 f**king seasons, all they had given has crap in the name of Triangle. I don't know if its triangle or not, coz our Elena madam loves Stefan and cares about Damon. I can't understand Elena at all. What does she want? Stefan in bed and Damon teaching sucking blood? πŸ˜†

At this stage, I am not at all liking Elena. Be it she's newbie Vamp or not? When she was human, she was same, wake up every morning. Hurt Damon. Say sorry to Damon. Go back to sleep. REPEAT the process next day! πŸ˜†

No matter how much I try to sympathize with Elena. I can't like her at all. And may be coz I am so much in to Damon that I am biased for Damon. I am first Damon fan and then Delena. Hell, for me, even Dalaric comes before Delena.

And Damon has always hurt Elena. Hell, he has always hurt everyone. Its in his nature. And he never claimed to be Saint. He always said he was the bad guy. He is the bad guy and he accepts it. And he never tell anyone to expect good from him. He is THAT honest. After knowing his bad side, Elena felt for him, knowing everything about him so if Damon would have hurt Elena, I would not even get affected coz that who he is. And that is the reason I LOVE him.

All I want is that Elena to STOP being with Damon if she can't love him back or even understand him. For god sake, in 3X22, she REJECTED him. She left him ALONE to die and gone back to her friends. Then why is she trying to be OTT nice now? πŸ˜• You did not wanted him. You wanted to LET HIM GO then now, let him go. Why even talking to him? πŸ˜• If she was that much sure that she loves Stefan and he is the perfect for him then why did she called Damon when she puked blood? Why not Stefan? Reason. Coz Damon would understand me. So, what the hell do you want? Writers are making everyone goody goody while Damon is left with no dignity. He has to have some self respect and dignity. If Elena rejects him then ENOUGH is ENOUGH. He has to stand for himself. He is better than Stefan in so many ways, just coz he does not show it that does not mean, he should portrayed as luck sick no sorry...Elena sick puppy. 😑  Damon deserves better. So much better.

And Elena dealing with being Vampire and Caroline dealing with being Vampire. Both did not wanted this. Caroline did not even knew about anything. And still...Caroline did so good. So better. And Elena has so called BF Stefan, and then also she is acting like "Bechari" 😑

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When i landed up on the forum two days back & saw your topic, all i wondered was what made you say THAT?

NOW I KNOW! And really well!
And i agree with you Maddy! Damon need a women of substance, a person capable of understanding his love & devotion. I cannot see my damon change the way he has. For the self-preserved guy to a person being USED by the girl who rejected him! That's not the Damon i'm in love with!

-Niky😊
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Niky-

When i landed up on the forum two days back & saw your topic, all i wondered was what made you say THAT?

NOW I KNOW! And really well!
And i agree with you Maddy! Damon need a women of substance, a person capable of understanding his love & devotion. I cannot see my damon change the way he has. For the self-preserved guy to a person being USED by the girl who rejected him! That's not the Damon i'm in love with!

-Niky😊

Exactly! He needs to stand up for himself now! The girl think he has no dignity at all! Thats so not fair!
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^I would like to see Damon as he was before.
The "Don't like me?Sorry I dont give a F***K" wala Damon.He was the one who stole my heart
passion4ever thumbnail
Hmm...do you guys want the regular masala of  boy wooing girl, a triangle love story and then bham...! She sticks with one. This is done to death plain boring story. What do you think will be the story if Elena stuck with Stefan and a new girl is brought for Damon. What fun would that be????
 I think the writers are very very clever. They have a story to tell and they know there are fans of both the pairs so they try to keep both happy. This is a fair balance to all. I thought the love story would end after she picks either one. I hate to see Elena as a vampire but this track is good to keep me satisfied. She has moments special with Stefan and Damon,both. Double thumbs up for whoever thought of thisπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ