Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Ankita..

Even though I've loved delena forever, I'm toying with the idea of Damon and Bonnie now...I'm sick of Elena! Bonnie would be a way better choice for Damon.

SACCHI!!!!!!!
I'm a hardcore Bamon shipper since Day 1😊Love them sooo muchI think they would rock together.Bonnie is kickass,not afraid of Damon or charmed by him,can kick his ass whenever necessary and above all ISNT in love with his brother.Or anyone else for that matter.She's his equal, and with her going throught this whole black magic thing...I think she'll understand his darkness better.Damon almost always has his snarky smirk on him with her.And Kian look hot...in my opinion.
Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Me hardcore Delena fan but I am so tired now waiting for them to happen from 3 f**king seasons. But I don't like Bonnie. At All. There are just two characters in the TVD that I really don't like and don't give a damn to. And they are, Bonnie and Stefan. I don't know. I just don't like them. No specific reason.

And as per my knowledge, Witchy HATED Damon, right? 😕 How can they seem as a pair? Witch hates my hero! 😆

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you to an extent, Yes she's toying with him and Stefan, they both love her soo much. She is starting to piss me off. I swear she gets soo much attention from everyone even Klaus.

At the end of the day I will always love Delena and probably because I love Nian so I would love to see as much of Delena as possible.

I mean she had so much fun at that party and was actually enjoying herself and being with Damon. But then all of a sudden she was all 'I can't be like him.. I don't want to be like him'  Well W*F do you want woman?! Jeez..

so yeah as much as I am despising her I will always ship Delena but I don't want her to cheat on Stefan, because he doesn't deserve it. 
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have disliked her since last seasons finale... She always uses Damon and never sees the good in him, at least most of the time! Like when he saved Matt from kol by pushing kol off the balcony, she just classified it as him being erratic as usual and not only we but the entire teenage mystic fall gang can get annoying like that. Only te mystic falls adults are more lenient towards Damon if you come to think about it.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am fed of with elena ..because of her most people died.. saving her a@@ ..and am happy she's a vampire now...
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Am fed of with elena ..because of her most people died.. saving her a@@ ..and am happy she's a vampire now...

btw she uses poor damon...🤢
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well, so many people asked why I hate Stefan?

So, here it is. Its not what I would describe 'Hate' its just 'Dislike' I don't like his character. He is way too boring. And so simple. I mean, plain boring. And I never liked Good guyz on TV. Its the Anti-Hero who grabs my attention. ðŸ˜ˆ Stefan is too boringly good. I am exact opposite him. Just another copy of Damon minus being a Vampire. So, I find Stefan so much boring that If I imagine, I can't even spend an hour with him without yawning. He's just not my type! That's it! 😛

I often imagine when they say opposites attracts, so what? A fun loving, totally wild girl like me would get sweet, cute, simple and all goody goody in short very boring type of guy? 😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² I would DIE! I would literally DIE in his company! 🤢 🤣 🤣

But I do agree that Elena is using both Damon and Stefan but at least she's nice to Stefan and give him some credit, for god sake, she is so called "Girlfriend" 😆 But she is way to mean towards Damon. Even blind person can see that she is just USING Damon. 😭

And irony is that when I started watching TVD, Initially, I liked Elena and hated Caroline. She was very irritating and now that season 4 has started I so like Caroline. She has EARNED this respect. I don't just like Caroline now, I respect her!  And just opposite happened, I hate Elena now! 😆

P.S. Stefan looks better with Caroline. At least she makes him SMILE. A Real One wala Smile. A Genuine smile. 😊

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMadz

Well, so many people asked why I hate Stefan?

So, here it is. Its not what I would describe 'Hate' its just 'Dislike' I don't like his character. He is way too boring. And so simple. I mean, plain boring. And I never liked Good guyz on TV. Its the Anti-Hero who grabs my attention. ðŸ˜ˆ Stefan is too boringly good. I am exact opposite him. Just another copy of Damon minus being a Vampire. So, I find Stefan so much boring that If I imagine, I can't even spend an hour with him without yawning. He's just not my type! That's it! 😛

I often imagine when they say opposites attracts, so what? A fun loving, totally wild girl like me would get sweet, cute, simple and all goody goody in short very boring type of guy? 😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² I would DIE! I would literally DIE in his company! 🤢 🤣 🤣

But I do agree that Elena is using both Damon and Stefan but at least she's nice to Stefan and give him some credit, for god sake, she is so called "Girlfriend" 😆 But she is way to mean towards Damon. Even blind person can see that she is just USING Damon. 😭

And irony is that when I started watching TVD, Initially, I liked Elena and hated Caroline. She was very irritating and now that season 4 has started I so like Caroline. She has EARNED this respect. I don't just like Caroline now, I respect her!  And just opposite happened, I hate Elena now! 😆

P.S. Stefan looks better with Caroline. At least she makes him SMILE. A Real One wala Smile. A Genuine smile. 😊

LOL, by all means thats just your view towards him. I don't mind Stefan but I do prefer Damon he makes me laugh whereas Stefan doesn't.. so I totally get it when you say he's boring. 
yeah it's annoying that she is using Damon, it's almost like she has bipolar lol, I swear she changes within a second, one minute she'll be all over Damon and appreciating him the next she just goes the opposite direction. 
@bold: yes thats true I think her and Stefan make a good pair and they Jel really well :)
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Okay. Seriously?
When did she USE Damon in this episode? She agreed to go out to the party with him and try out his methods.

Before I actually start with my reply, let me tell you one thing and make it super clear: I am a 101% Damon stan, and I love him to death (and beyond).

Yet, I completely understand Elena right now. Do you think, right now, that if you were a vampire you would be able to enjoy it and revel in it? Would you? You might not be killing that person, but you would be in a way hurting them, right?

The guilt is killing her. Yes, she had so much of fun, yes she laughed away to glory, but the undeniable fact is that Elena is a compassionate person and she FEELS all that. She gets reminded of it each and everytime. And it doesn't help the fact that her best friends and awesome boyfriend judge her every move!

Give her a breather. She wasn't trying to HURT Damon today. She even apologized. She also admitted that she knows deep down inside that he is right. But that scares her. Just like being around Damon does "When I'm with him, it just consumes me".

You are missing out the little stuff like how Elena laughed at his snarky jokes, how they behaved in the classroom. When that professor called them out for talking, she just looked at him and smiled. His hand was around her, but she had no issue with that. When he made the 'rippered' joke she laughed. She agreed to try out his methods. She was having fun, you saw her face when she ran into his arms. I for one haven't seen Elena this happy in TVD.

I hate the way DE/SE fans put her down. She is not just a way for either of the brothers to get happiness. Delena is about Damon AND Elena, just like Stelena is about Stefan AND Elena. It's not all about pleasing the Salvatores. DE/SE won't be around without Elena. Her happiness, her life, it all matters too!

Right now she's an 18 year old who has gone through SO much crap, has ended up in a place she didn't want to end up in, feels things she doesn't want to feel (Damon). After everything that has happened to her, it'd be nice if all of you could cut her some slack. How can you ever have been true DE shippers if you jump and ship Damon with Elena the minute something goes wrong? You wouldn't do the same if it had been Damon who hurt Elena.

Just think.
MeghPiyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMadz

Hello guyz,

Sorry but this is what I feel,

After 4X04 (only Damon and Elena scenes on YT!), even with the hug. I hate Elena. I so hate Elena. I think creatives need to get Damon another lady. Elena is simply using him, being purely selfish-but-not-act-like-one. Damon deserves so much better. Much more better than Elena. I don't think producers will ever give us Delena fans, "Delena" And I am sick and tired of waiting for f**king 3 whole seasons and what I get is that Elena rejects Damon, choose every-so-boring-brooding-so-stupid Stefan and then Elena madam USE Damon. GREAT! Bravo!

I am ready for scolding. But that will not change the fact that I hate Elena. Just coz she's using Damon after rejected him with cold heart! :(

If producers can not give us Delena then they should get one REAL HOT and for god sake, REAL woman(not just confused TEEN CHILD) for Damon as he definitely deserves BETTER and if, they can't give this then they should just KILL DAMON! And then I get the hell out from so called "Triangle" TVD! I will save both my time and energy watching Ian in another show where he actually gets the GIRL(no sorry WOMAN, A Real woman who is capable of Love!) 😆

And Elena, Stelena whatever can GO TO HELL in any corner of the world! 😡

At this point, I even like Katherine, coz she is at least honest. She never gave this CRAP, "I care about you Damon, but it will always be Stefan!" 🥱  😆

Sorry if I hurt Elena or Stelena fans here! 😛

i agree with you dear!!!