Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Hello guyz,

Sorry but this is what I feel,

After 4X04 (only Damon and Elena scenes on YT!), even with the hug. I hate Elena. I so hate Elena. I think creatives need to get Damon another lady. Elena is simply using him, being purely selfish-but-not-act-like-one. Damon deserves so much better. Much more better than Elena. I don't think producers will ever give us Delena fans, "Delena" And I am sick and tired of waiting for f**king 3 whole seasons and what I get is that Elena rejects Damon, choose every-so-boring-brooding-so-stupid Stefan and then Elena madam USE Damon. GREAT! Bravo!

I am ready for scolding. But that will not change the fact that I hate Elena. Just coz she's using Damon after rejected him with cold heart! :(

If producers can not give us Delena then they should get one REAL HOT and for god sake, REAL woman(not just confused TEEN CHILD) for Damon as he definitely deserves BETTER and if, they can't give this then they should just KILL DAMON! And then I get the hell out from so called "Triangle" TVD! I will save both my time and energy watching Ian in another show where he actually gets the GIRL(no sorry WOMAN, A Real woman who is capable of Love!) LOL

And Elena, Stelena whatever can GO TO HELL in any corner of the world! Angry

At this point, I even like Katherine, coz she is at least honest. She never gave this CRAP, "I care about you Damon, but it will always be Stefan!" Sleepy  LOL

Sorry if I hurt Elena or Stelena fans here! Tongue

Edited by iMadz - 02 November 2012 at 12:14am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor..SmokeySilence.vampyrgirlrichatanasha1993MeghPiyashiSam_KaShianAuroni.92Ankita_88Acid_Queen-Drama_Queen--Nia-..Ankita...Reshama.deboleena.mannaFallen AngeliluvOriginalsRolzzCharu21-x-Reshu-x-swashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I so hate Elena, now!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Ive always wanted Damon with Katherine.
I know Elena and Katherine are both Nina, but I feel there's so much more chemistry when Damon and Katherine are in the same frame.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghPiyashiiMadz-Drama_Queen-Charu21

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi.

Ive always wanted Damon with Katherine.
I know Elena and Katherine are both Nina, but I feel there's so much more chemistry when Damon and Katherine are in the same frame.

Sad but Kat also loves Stefan! LOL

What is there in him? I always find him in ONLY ONE Expression, Brooding and Frowning! Sleepy Elena and Katherine are blind or what? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghPiyashiAuroni.92swashbuckling

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I somehow get all the hate for Elena and to an extent, i do agree with you. But why so much hate for Stef? I seriously don't see anything wrong in him. Its more like he's being used. Elena chose him. She should be with. But she's busy with Damon. If Elena has Adapting issues, GO TELL STEF WOMAN! 
Now i feel like she's just using both of them as per her convenience. More than Damon if feel bad for Stefan. And yea, he does deserve someone else. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

B4545mayukiSpammer.Raz2012luvabhiya9.SmokeySilence.meriyaar-Nia-Charu21..DamonCrazy..Real.Madrid.DarkParadise..

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ditto!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzCharu21

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Me too!
I totally despise her. Especially after yesterday...
She's not no right to keep making Damon feel like shizz cause she's a cold hearted biaaatch!

I know this is just fiction but somehow this show gets to me Ouch

You've rejected him. Fine.
You need his help. Also fine.
Doesn't give you the rights to effin' take help and then go round screaming to every witch in the mountain that u detest taking help from him.

Somehow...trying to shove the ELENA IS GENTLE, ELENA IS COMPASSIONATE, ELENA HAS A MAGNANIMOUS HEART ain't gonna make everyone believe that.
When u can't respect someone's feelings, take help and shove it back at their face...You lose your claim to the above effin't titles!

GAWD! I sooo loathe her at the moment.

I totally agree with you. DAMON needs another HAWT chick ASAP.

PS- I really wanted to see the Ol' cocky Damon continue...But somehow this episode had hurt written all over his face...and it sucked!!! Like never before! Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9MeghPiyashivampyrgirlrichaSam_KaShianiMadzCharu21..DamonCrazy..swashbuckling

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Agree with Zeenat.Why the hatred dor Stefan.He is adorable and sweet and loves Elena with all his heart, and she keeps playing him,JUST like she does with Damon.She can't bloody stick to one brother,meaning that Stefan has to suffer too and Damon can't properly move on either.Personally...I can't stand Delena.He isnt going to be her no. 1 and she needs to let HIM GO so that he can be HAPPY!!!!!
I already have a hot chick in mind for Damon ever since I started TVDWinkI hope the rest of the Season has badass Damon all over again.He needs to get drunk,have one of his "sleepovers",go to a strip club with Stef,throw snarky comments and annoy everyone.To HELL with what Elena will think.She can't accept his dark side...well who gives A DAMN!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012luvabhiya9Sam_KaShian-Zeenat-iMadz-Nia-Real.Madrid.DarkParadise..

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I know right!! Ouch I mean i love stelena n delena both! But i hate how she uses him! I hated it even more that those flashback scenes (when damon confesses that he loves elena but his bro deserves her) didnt have even 0.0001% effect on her!! She didnt care a damn!! whenever she is in trouble, she feels free to call damon helpline (at ur service 24x7) but still she is always like "i love stefan, it's always gonna be stefan'!!!!! Angry

I sooo want one sensible, matured new gal for him! someone whose first n last option will be Damon!! not him being da second option! I want someone to choose only n only Damon, Period!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9Amor.vampyrgirlrichaiMadzReal.MadridLhethal.Me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top