The Vampire Diaries

Your Favourite Damon Salvatore dialogues? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ChocoDamon

ChocoDamon

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
there are so many that i have lost count... Ian Somerhalder and his expressions make you laugh and swoon and make you fall in love with Damon even more (if that is possible).
but most recently i love his last dialogue from the episode "The Memorial"... it moved me to tears... the epic dalaric bonding...

"You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy."

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesomeness.SweetNancyLavenderCrystalvampyrgirlrichameriyaar...Pwincess...k-ekta fanSars.Kai.Delena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Favourite Damon Salvatore dialogues? (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i can't say one dialogue...there r jst so many...n they have the capacity to make me laugh, cry, smile, smirk,emotional, heartbroke,go crazy..they have a dilusional effect on me...
i rember some--
" elena- stefan never mentioned he had a brother.
damon-well stefan isn't one to brag "

"Because what I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing that I've ever said in my life. I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. And it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you, why you can't know this. I don't deserve you, but my brother does. God, I wish that you didn't have to forget this, but you do. "

"Elena- How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done? 
damon- And how you can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib? "

"I've been in love. It's painful and pointless and overrated. "

"I do believe in killing the messenger, you know why? Because it sends a message." 

"damon to elena wen ws dying due to werewolf bit- You should have met me in 1864. You would have liked me. "

" You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. "

" damon to isobel-going after elena..bad move!!
you leave her alone,or i will rip u to bits "

damon-you have to stop doin that.
elena-doing what?
damon-assuming i'll play the gud guy because its u who's asking."

"Meredith: Tell me that is not a bomb.
Damon: Okay, it's a kitten. It's an adorable, exploding kitten."

"Damon: Am I wearing my 'I blew up the Council' t-shirt?"

"Damon: Pick your meal. You've got Asian fusion... Mexican... What about some good old American comfort food?"

Damon: I'm going to pretend like there's someone there because the alternative is too damn depressing.

"Damon: Yoohoo! Anybody home? Big bad vampire out here!"

Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 05 November 2012 at 4:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesomeness.ChocoDamonTimenTIMEagainBlossom10SweetNancyLavenderCrystalmeriyaark-ekta fanSars.Delena-ciousvirgo_gurlKaSh-Maneet-Fan

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@vampyrgirlricha... Awesum collctn of damon dailo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
My All time Favorite from Season 1 

"That's for me to know, and you to dot dot dot." ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everAwesomeness.LavenderCrystalvampyrgirlrichaSars.

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

thnxxx a lott Smile..actually there r soo many more...
i have to say one more thing...in written the dialogues r amazing bt the way damon speaks them..it is killin...n every1 must be agreeing on this ...

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
all of damons lines but there are a few that stand out
2x12 'death happens we come, we go the sooner she dies the better'
2x13 andie: Why do you kill people? Damon: Because I like it. It's in my nature too. It's who I am. But then I have to stay together to protect her and she wants me to be the better man which means I can't be who I am. Do you see the problem I'm having, Andie?
1x06 vicky: Don't you wanna be in love? Damon: I've been in love. It's painful and pointless and overrated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

NikiBh8

IF-Dazzler

NikiBh8

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Am I wearing my 'I blew up the Council' t-shirt?
ROFL ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesomeness.ChocoDamonk-ekta fanKai.

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delena-cious

My All time Favorite from Season 1 

"That's for me to know, and you to dot dot dot." ROFL

Was dis dailo damon's... but Neva heared. n nw I luvd it... awesum quote damon

Originally posted by vampyrgirlricha

Originally posted by k-ekta fan

thnxxx a lott Smile..actually there r soo many more...
i have to say one more thing...in written the dialogues r amazing bt the way damon speaks them..it is killin...n every1 must be agreeing on this ...

Thumbs Up... agree... Dailo any1 can tell but 2 say it like u mean it... Damon is best 4 dat...d way he say wid his witty smirk...muahhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top