Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

@vampyrgirlricha... Awesum collctn of damon dailo

thnxxx a lott πŸ˜Š..actually there r soo many more...
i have to say one more thing...in written the dialogues r amazing bt the way damon speaks them..it is killin...n every1 must be agreeing on this ...
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all of damons lines but there are a few that stand out
2x12 'death happens we come, we go the sooner she dies the better'
2x13 andie: Why do you kill people? Damon: Because I like it. It's in my nature too. It's who I am. But then I have to stay together to protect her and she wants me to be the better man which means I can't be who I am. Do you see the problem I'm having, Andie?
1x06 vicky: Don't you wanna be in love? Damon: I've been in love. It's painful and pointless and overrated.
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Am I wearing my 'I blew up the Council' t-shirt?
🀣 πŸ€£ 
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Delena-cious

My All time Favorite from Season 1 

"That's for me to know, and you to dot dot dot." πŸ€£

Was dis dailo damon's... but Neva heared. n nw I luvd it... awesum quote damon

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

thnxxx a lott πŸ˜Š..actually there r soo many more...
i have to say one more thing...in written the dialogues r amazing bt the way damon speaks them..it is killin...n every1 must be agreeing on this ...

πŸ‘πŸΌ... agree... Dailo any1 can tell but 2 say it like u mean it... Damon is best 4 dat...d way he say wid his witty smirk...muahhh

Haya_24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yoohoo! Anybody home? Big bad vampire out here!"

"damon to elena wen ws dying due to werewolf bit- You should have met me in 1864. You would have liked me. "

Pick your meal. You've got Asian fusion... Mexican... What about some good old American comfort food?"

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. "

n manyy more of damons dialougs r ma fav!!!

SweetNancy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved everyone's take and seriously there are not few, uncountable..
And its not only his snarky, intelligent lines.. the way he delivers them that is just classic. Ian is truly best as Damon Salvotore.

here is my short list..

S01
To Alaric "Guess what? Everyone hates me. But you can't deny: we were bad ass!"
Talking to Stefan "I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl."

S02
to Elena ''What I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing that I've ever said in my life. I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. And it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you, why you can't know this. I don't deserve you, but my brother does."

"I have a secret, a big one. But I've never said it out loud. What's the point? It's not gonna change anything. It's not gonna make me good, make me adopt a puppy. I can't be what other people want me to be. What she wants me to be. This is who I am."
... because I'm not human. And I miss it. I miss it more than anything in the world. That is my secret. But there is only so much hurt a man can take."

S04
to Elena; I would have saved you in a heartbeat,no question. You would have gotten to grow up and have the life that you wanted; the life that you deserve, and I know that I didn't used to get that but I do now. And I wanted that for you Elena. And I would have gladly given that to youand let Matt die, because I AM THAT SELFISH..  But you knew that already.

I may be back with more, coz they are so manyπŸ˜ƒ
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ian is too damn good as Damon, and yeah like the others have said there are way too many to mention but from the top of my head I loved the recent one, 

Damon to Stefan - "ah ah we're not in fight, remember?"

oh and in Season 2
last decade dance
Damon to Elena - "cool as a cucumber.. oh come on, the vampires like arrrghhh and your like ahhh" (this dialogue isn't justified without Ian's amazing expressions and actions )

Elena: "ah you're good at this"
Damon: " I got moves you've never seen"
Edited by meriyaar - 11 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damon's got the most kickass liners ever! (Closely followed by Tyrion Lannister , Donna Paulsen and Nolan Ross :P )

Here are a bunch of my absolute favorites -

Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of "How I Met Your Mother.

"Stefan smiles. Alert the media!"

I'm getting really bored and really impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient.

I've been marked. What the Hell kind of wolf pronoun stuff is that anyway?

I knew your old family. They made sucky chili.

I'm going to pretend like there's someone there because the alternative is too damn depressing.

Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun
Edited by Lhethal.Me - 11 years ago
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
all damon dialogues are my fav.. 

"No elena, i will not go into ur bedroom with u".

to elena - "Don't look at me with those judgy little eyes".

"I'm not human, i miss it. I miss it more than anything in the world, that's my secret".

my most fav dialogue of damon is..

to isobel - "I do believe in killing the messenger, u know why? because it sends a message".
Edited by nasghar - 11 years ago
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
S04E5 - The killer

Damon - "So, where is the Wicker Witch of the West?"

Caroline - "She can't do any magic"

Damon - "Well call her and tell her Jeremy's life is in danger. May be that will bring her out of retirement" πŸ˜†