Aasman Se Aage

Apurva @ Gurmeet's Jhalak Bash!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Apurva attended Gurmeet's Jhalak Success Party Bash.

Here is a picture posted on IF

http://www.india-forums.com/event/5481/236639-gurmeet-debina-celebrate-his-jhalak-success.htm

Apu you look fantastic !!Smile

Loved his attire & yes the beard is quite in vogue for him Embarrassed

Another article

Apurva Agnihotri is sporting a beard these days. He was accompanied as always with better half Shilpa Sakhlani.

More pictures

With Ragini Khanna.. Apu & Ragini were in Radha Ki betiyaan Kuch Kar dekhayengey , Hope they get to work together again sometime Smile

With Gurmeet & Kushal...

DC-Alan always great to see in the same frame whenever Apu & Kushal are there in the picture..

Miss ASA superb show the best ever made to show the architecture of indian television !!ClapClap

And here is him talking and enacting how Debina calls Gurmeet Guru...The long note  @ 4:24 LOLLOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apurva you look fantastic sporting a different style...Clap Wish to see you back in a full fledged role a lead a new trend setting role like you always do soon after this short role of Sujeet Gautam... You make my TV viewing extremely enjoyable so looking forward to that Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08zan101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apurva @ Gurmeet's Jhalak Bash!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Shanti. Thanks for sharing. I find Apus pictures with others rather interesting as we mostly see him with his better half. I keep wondering the beard is for a cameo or something is in store. I hope your next post would be to announce his next role different from the rich bossy roles. Wish his next decade in Tv would be in another hatke role setting.another trend.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I was pleasantly Surprised to see him with -out- his better half FAR FAR away in the LAND...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Waise I love you siggie.. He has that smile stealer hidden in the sporty beard !!Embarrassed...

I hope your words are going to be true soon ... and I do the honors of posting about it...

Waise He always brings that smile on my face as he carries amazing style HATKEY whenever the LORD feels like !! I am sure he has something REASONED with this sport beard other than playing SUJEET GAUTAM !! for the short duration...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorswethasyam08

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
tfs shanti. looking forward to seeing him back on screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this Shanti!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.