Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Ratan's sucide track possible or not??

Poll Question: Will Ratan commit Sucide after knowing the Truth??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [81.25%]
2 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
As of the current track... Sampurna is shown to have had One Night stand with the mysterious lady ... The girl child born is the daughter of Sampurna as a result of the illegitimate relation .What would be Ratan's reaction after knowing the truth from Sampurna.. in the sense that she trust her Husband completely and he has betrayed her trust in the worst way possible...

Will she commit suicide unable to bear the betrayal??? Please feel free to share your views...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rozieSmritiKathageesutopia88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ratan's sucide track possible or not??" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I think that's a possible scenario. Another scenario could be that she dies during child birth along with her baby.  Smile

Edited by utopia88 - 01 November 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirlnaadhira_khanrozieSmritiKatha

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I feel she will again have a miscarriage n she may commit sucide after that...sarpanch wil go into deep shock for life n start over drinking or sumthg...then i guess ranvijay wil gather himself n luk after his sister as well. Very touching story..i luv the small boy ranvijay...wat brilliant actor for his age.

Edited by gees - 02 November 2012 at 2:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirlSnowGirl18rozieSmritiKathamisti73JalebiGirl

SnowGirl18

Goldie

SnowGirl18

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I feel she will die!
And i lost all respect for that sampoornam !
H feel he might die as well!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirlSmritiKathagees

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

I feel she will again have a miscarriage n she may commit sucide after that...sarpanch wil go into deep shock for life n start over drinking or sumthg...then i guess ranvijay wil gather himself n luk after his sister as well. Very touching story..i luv the small boy ranvijay...wat brilliant actor for his age.
I think the same

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Oh no i don't want her to die ,but there is chances of her to commit suicide ,because she trusts her husband blindly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirl

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Agreed she trusts her Husband blindly, but i dont want a Suicide track coz that again portrays how weak a woman can be.. I want her to fight for her right and force Sampuran Singh to repent for his mistakes.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rohhdazzlinggirlSnowGirl18SmritiKathaIndigoBluesJalebiGirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.