Heartthrob Suraj Rathi - The King of Expressions - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by yining

😊Sweet Anas. Really love these pictures.

Thanks, Rumi😆
welcome to india-forums😉
Wah! Aaj ka episode tho bada mazaa aagaya. "Tu tho biswaas ka matlab bhi apni hisaab se banave !! " Babasa ka ye dialogue tho masth tha. Bhabho really needed that.
My true king of expressions He is lovely, sweet, humble, caring, cute, respectful, loving, rocking, awesome, special,handsome,gorgeous and phoootre! All I can say is...
Suraj. Is. Mahra. Chora.☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ 

Love you Anas!❤️
He is an Priceless actor bcoz of his Expressions. Anas u Rock.
Yes he is Priceless.
Mhara chora Anas.

Rumi more pics please.
Keep rocking Anas.
Thanks 4 d pics,Rumela dear.
sooaj is the best i really like anas sooo much he is the best actor of telly & he delivers an outstanding expressions he really is the king of expressions
Anas Rashid u rock,Love u lots Dear, U r the real Super Hero of Telly World,ur every expressions r outstanding,Thank u Rumela for sharing his wonderful pictures.Anas u rock,keep rocking
Originally posted by Ranjeeta_

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU FRIEND👍🏼, ANAS RASHID❤️ IS THE KING OF EXPRESSIONS😎, OUR SWEET, SIMPLE, LOVING, CUTE AND AWESOME TELEVISION ACTOR☺️, THE BEST ONE😊. THANKS A LOT RUMELA, GREAT JOB👏🤗
🤗🤗
Originally posted by sita11

Today just loved the  expressions on his face when he was running after the Jeep ...and finally got hold of it ...Suraj Ji rocks all the way 😃.
rockstar ⭐️