Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone! I've made an FF on ArVi . Everybody's been dealing with their anger over the 6 month leap in various ways, so here goes my way of venting. Hope you enjoy. ðŸ˜Š

KIRLOSKAR MANSION

MUMBAI, INDIA 9:00 PM

"Just ten more minutes Arjun. I just have to put on a bit of make-up and I'll be ready for Soham dada's birthday party." Ovi stalled, staring into her vanity mirror and pressing powder across her face.

"Ovi, I'm already an hour late." Arjun crossed his arms and gritted his teeth.

"Oh god Arjun! Why are you in such a rush?" Ovi exclaimed rising from her stool and facing Arjun. " To see your pyaari Purvi? "

"Yes." Arjun replied spitefully..

"Arjun!" Ovi flung a perfume bottle at the wall. She turned back to her mirror and smashed three cherry lipstick bullets into Arjun's reflection. "I hate you too!" she yelled in vain.

The sickening scent of Ovi's perfume permeated the air and Arjun felt nauseous.  He rushed down the stairs, with Ovi's shouting and glass shattering becoming a faint sound. He sped off in his recently buffed, ebony BMW 6 Series Convertible towards Soham's birthday party venue.  

DESHMUKH BIRTHDAY VENUE

MUMBAI, INDIA 9:42 PM

"Purvi, tumne cake wale ko phone kiya?" Archana bustled through the crowd, asking Purvi.

"Ha, aai. Usne kaha ki voh dus minute mein aayega. Tab tak me Teju aur Sachin dada ko phone karti hu." Purvi responded.

"Acha. Thank you, Purvi. Aur ha, Baba se kehna ki Arjun aur Ovi ko phone kare."

"Ok aai. Main sab..." Archana trailed off into the party before Purvi could finish her sentence, "sambhalungi."

Purvi sighed and turned back around only to be greeted by Soham.

"Purvi? Meri pyaaari behna." he winked. "Itni udass kyun ho?"

"Kuch nahin dada. Aap enjoy kijye. Mujhe baba ko dhoondna hain." she moved passed him into the elevator.

Inside the elevator she leaned against a corner pressed her temple with her index finger. She hated the loud music, the incessant chatter, the intoxication, the gaudy colors, the plastic decorations; the entire atmosphere of the party.  

She felt secure in the serenity of the elevator; a strange familiarity in the enclosed space.

"Purvi?" a voice called.

Looking up, she saw Arjun. He was stunning. Cleanly shaven, pinstripe suit, and slicked back hair; just like the boss she remembered. His eyes pierced through her soul with overwhelming guilt.

"Hi, Ar-," she paused in midsentence, "Jeejaji. Hi."

Arjun couldn't take his eyes off the ethereal buaty before him. Her curls were pinned back, giving him a clear view of her sculpted face. The blue sari from their Pune conference embraced her curves. She was silent, but her eyes, they spoke volumes. They yearned for endearment but her folded hands suggested otherwise.

"Ovi Tai kaha hain?" she parried his stare.

"Purvi, mujhe tumse zaroori baat karni hain."

The elevator opened to the terrace. Purvi scurried out and Arjun ran behind.

"Pu-Purvi!" he grasped he forearm and spun Purvi around.

Nostalgia consumed both of them. Once again, Arjun furiously fumed at Purvi and Purvi shriveled away in his grip. He loosened he hold, becoming conscious of the people around him.

Purvi drifted into a dance with a business associate.

"May I dance with her?" Arjun tapped the man's shoulder.

"Of course!" the man replied handing Purvi over.

Arjun hand clamped on to Purvi's waist. Purvi tried to push his shoulders and squimed but her efforts failed. The two were only inches apart. Arjun loved her as much as he hated her.

"Kya main baba bane wala hu?" he whispered.

With this question, Purvi fainted in Arjun's arm.

Wow.. really good! This was a very good start - it kept me interested the whole time ðŸ˜ƒ And it's helping me practice my Hindi too... can't wait for the next chapter ðŸ˜›
grt start...😊😊
pls update soon and do pm me ur update...😊
Edited by rithika2012 - 11 years ago
heyy your new FF is amazing...loved it..!
its very interesting...thanks for pm...
happy that u came back in this forum and ..ur previous FF was also awesome...!
thankyou for this lovely FF...m eagerly waiting for next update... 😃
Hey this is Amazing...
I lov'd the last scene "kya mein baba banane wala hu ðŸ˜†
Ohh wowww!!Great start..''KYA MAIN BABA BANNEWALA HOON?''😆..Eagerly waiting for ur next update..Plz PM me if possible..😊
What a way to start off your FF. I was enjoying myself reading them as it was so captivating. I loved the part when Arjun replied to Ovi yes to her,question of whether he was going to see his pyaari Purvi😊. Best part was when he just came out of the room and left for the party.

When Purvi was in the elevator, the sense of familiarity was because she could sense/feel her Arjun's presence.

Lastly but not the least is Arjun loves Purvi as much as he hated her - what a way to describe and finally when he whispered 'kya main baba bane wale hu'.

Please update soon and don't keep us waiting ya.

Wow!! Vry nyc. Continue soon.
Loved it!! Especially the last line totally left us at a cliffhanger update soon!
awesome start... i loved it... and welcome dear u came here after a long time... happy to see u again... please update ur previous story also...