Fan Fictions

FF:FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD 8 Part 38- Pg142 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 165

casker

IF-Rockerz

casker

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
loved the update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD 8 Part 38- Pg142 (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetz11690

Goldie

Neetz11690

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Liked 3 A's convo it was funny
khushi slapped Mohit was good
wat is d lesson dat she is goin 2 teach both step bros

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

zeedia

Goldie

zeedia

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Good that khushi slapped mohit..he derserves it.
Let's see what khushi would do further to teach the brothers a lesson

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

daljeet

IF-Dazzler

daljeet

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Khushi: You will have to pay for your deeds Mohit.. Remember that... You wished to see me like that and you never got a chance.. You wished to F**k me and you couldnt right?.. Now see me doing all these things with Arnav.. Thats when you will repent. Thats when you will come to know what it feels when the person you trust, ditches you..->THALIYAAN for this lineClapClapClapreally loved it.
mohit is so cheap???but di,u in the beginning said he does love her right?
hmm,di this story is going really fine.i had all kidns of tortorurs things arnav wud do to kushi aftr tht video cip thing during hte weekend in my mind.but it didnt happen so.i was rleeived.he tends to hurt her emotionally more.hmm!
di but im CONFUSED by mohit's char.a genunie doubt-Y IS HE SO REVENGEFUL???see,actually arnav shud be the one avenging right?his mother was cheated n left alone.wereas mohit had everything with him.he was given the malik title,had mother n father with him n status too unlike arnav.he was the actual step son,but yet he was not treated so.he had malik wealth with him.had kushi too b4.then y????
was he furstrated as a child bz of his parents difference?or was he ridiculed bz of hs step bro stance amg frnds n society evn though he was given malik title.it is a child's infuritated mind making him do all this?but then y did he intend to keep a video of kushi tht night,if he knew kush iwas his n wud marry only him?if he loved her?r he nvr realzed it or was bruised by wounds of past in heart to consider love n faith as primary things in life????????
im thorougly confused.wen he had kushi y wudhe do such an act.he had said b4 in monologues he loved kushi but not as much as hs revenge for arnav!he said sorry to her tht night wen he came to knw kushi married arnav.but now he is talking so cheap as if all tht was a lie!but he didnt want a scar on her wen he kidnapped her.Y?
y is he angry on ARNAV???tht is another doubt!

well,i very well knw if my doubts hv any substance u wont answer now.if not  then i expect a smiliey reading...lol,wont say wat!

n di did u drop tht idea of arnav leaving kushi n marrying another girl track???i dont see any reminder of it n is hoping grinning like an idiot tht u hv left tht idea.but i dont knw u always surprise me,so cant be sure too.but u had promsied uwud rethink.i hope u did.i dont want an answer here,but just do rethink if u hv not!

the torture,i mean sweet torture arnav is going thro is really hilarious.loved it.the HM is gona be fun as now kushi ALSO want to make mohit hurt n jealous!!!Day Dreaming

but somwer i do feel bad wen i think abt kushi!poor soul.she is getting humilated by arnav's touches n presence.now hurt by mohit.all she belevied till now wer hiding things from her n now tht hurts her.she has realized her mistake but cant do anything regarding anjali's part.my only hope is u said she will be winning their hearts soon.i hope anjali wud be ok with her too,though it wud be difficult to anjali!

n now i think  we r entering the phase of kushi's negativity n revenge.i in one way want kushi to win in hurting both the step bros for the wrongs they did by her.but h hv said tht she will fail in it.so i dont knw,wat i wud feel wen i see her defeat.but b4 tht i shud knw her plan right.so will wait n see.

Smilegood job u r doing here di.i love this story.keep it up.love uThumbs UpHeartHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zunara_aliGodsEye

lav.0301

lav.0301

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
mohit is really cheap...

TheSexyDevil

IF-Rockerz

TheSexyDevil

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Mohit can fell soo low...i hate him
wow khushi slapped him
i know khushi will teach both of them a good lesson
just waiting for their honeymoon
continue soon

sree1993

sree1993

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
YES!Khushi slapped him...loooved it...so she is going to teach both the brothers a lesson even if she has to lose everything she has...hmmm...ok i'm tensed...can't wait till the next updateBig smile

Fleur_de_Lis

IF-Dazzler

Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
nice update...loved the fight between Khushi and Mohit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top