FF:FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD 8 Part 38- Pg142

Posted: 11 years ago

( The Above Banner has been  made by the IF user harhem)

Thread 8 Below

Part 34:

Arnav: Get changed.. Before I start all those things here.. Which I am sure you regret for.. 

Saying that he left her hands and then  turned his side and closed his eyes once again.. She immediately wrapped herself and got off the bed. She walked straight to the bathroom to wear something on her.. Arnav's sleep was already spoilt. But he didnt wanted to show her that his one touch on her bothered him so much that his aroused part were not ready to calm down.. 

When she came out wearing her blue night dress , he was still in the same position.. Turning his back towards her and she moved slowly on her side and pulled the quilt on her.. It wasnt so easy for her to get some sleep after knowing what his intentions were with her in Paris.. 

It was next morning .. Arnav was in his cabin flipping the pages of an important file and Aman and Akash were just looking at his face sitting opposite to him.. Aman then winked at Akash gesturing him that he would start to pull ASR's leg and Akash agreed.. 

Aman: Akash.. Its so damm Hot here in Delhi right? I mean see I am almost sitting in the AC and still sweating.. 
Arnav heard it but he didnt show he was paying attention to Aman's NOT REQUIRED Talks..
Akash: Yeah Aman.. Actually same was the case at home too yesterday.. So Bhai took Khushi Bhabhi out in his Car for some Fresh air.. 

Arnav then gave a "DAMM YOU" look to Akash for reminding him that incident when he had tied Khushi's eyes and taken her out to show her the Video.. He again continued his work.. 

Aman: But know what..!! The Weather in Paris these days is quite chilling.. I just saw today on the News.. Its Pretty COld there..

OK Now Arnav was getting what these guys were trying to do.. They were teasing him since he and Khushi were going to Paris tonight for their Honeymoon..
Akash: Well Aman.. Its Chilling Cold in Paris I agree. But once Bhai reaches there the weather would take a 360 degree turn.. Specially at the Hotel where he and Khushi Bhabhi would be staying.. I so wish they fit some extra AC's in the Honeymoon Suit.. 

Arnav surely had a wide smirk on his face hearing this. He put the file on the desk and then looked at both AMan and Akash..

Arnav: Are you guys Jealous?? 
Aman: Ofcourse ASR.. We are.. Specially me.. I am not even married to think about all this..
Akash: And forget about me.. Everyone knows I was working from the Hotel even in my Honeymoon.. 
Arnav (Smiled): Akash.. Who stopped you taking Payal out for a second honeymoon again? Its your wish Buddy..
Akash: Bhai.. You say so.. But at the end ,.. You lay all your Projects burden on our shoulders and Fly for spending some time with your newly wedded Wife.. We know you well these days.. 
Aman: Yes ASR.. You have changed a lot.. 

Arnav: Ok guys.. Enough of Jokes now.. Lets get back to some work.. 
Aman: See..!! You cannot change the topic like this ASR.. Promise me you would tell us your honeymoon experience in detail when you back

Arnav: What Crap Aman..!! How can you expect me to tell all..
Akash: Bhai.. THis isnt fair.. I too shared my honeymoon experience.. That time you were eager to know.. 
Arnav: Akash.. Just shut up.. And you guys OUT of my Cabin.. NOW.. I need t o finish my work before I leave.. 

Akash and Aman walked out laughing and Arnav sat back on his chair for some work.. 

It was 3 pm when Mohit was removing all his frustration on Shyam on the call.. 

Mohit: But how did he came to know we installed Cameras in his room?
Shyam: What do I know.. Some 2 of his Staff people came and searched the Cameras and took them out.. I dont know who told him about this..
Mohit: I think Aman was spying on us.. He is the only one who can get such information
Shyam: Hmm.. And they are starting tonight for Paris .. Have you thought of that?
Mohit: I am in the same flight.. Dont bother about it.. I know how to get them frustrated because of my acts..

Mohit had a wicked smile on his face and when he turned his chair towards the Door, he saw Khushi Singh Raizada in a White Long Skirt and Top standing before him.. He could clearly see the anger in her eyes.. And he knew what was she here for..

Mohit: I will call you back..

Saying this he cut the call and then looked at Khushi once again...

Mohit: Come inside Khushi.. You dont need my permision to enter my Cabin.. Afterall we were in a relationship before.. Infact we still are.. You are my Step Brother's wife now.. So easy to access.. Hai na???

Khushi felt totally cheap seeing his changed attiutde.. She walked in and stood before his desk..

Khushi: So this is Who Mohit Malik is.. A cheap Spoilt Brat.. I just cant believe I ever thought of marrying you sometime..
Mohit (Smiled): Well.. It was your mistake to think I am good.. This is who I am.. I was..
Khushi : Right Mohit.. This is who you are..  (She said with anger reflecting on her face)
Mohit leaned on the desk and asked her to get seated.. 

Khushi: No Thanks.. I am here only to Thank You Mohit..  To Thank for the act that you did yesterday.. By sending your recorded video to my husband.. Thanks so much.. 
Mohit: Thanks?? Really? He was happy seeing his wife like that with his Step Brother?
Khushi: Ask him that. But that video surely helped me telling about our past.. Atleast there is nothing that I am hiding from him. He had the right to know about me.. I told him.. 
Mohit: Wow.. !! You think he will believe you?
Khushi: He does believe me.. 
Mohit: So much faith in him? Just in few days? Did you guys actually do something more Khushi? I dont think So.. He always keeps barking on you right?? UNLIKE ME...

Khushi: He is my husband Mohit.. He has all right to shout and scream at me.. And by the way.. If you think by putting some cameras in my room you can get the truth of our relationship out then you did a huge mistake Mohit.. What you wanted to know? Whether he slept with me? Or whether we consummated our marriage? You could have asked me.. Why did you think of acting so low?

Mohit got up from his chair and leaned from the desk towards her..

Mohit: I was always so Low Khushi.. You couldnt recongize me before.. Even then when I tried capuring your video on my birthday night with you in the Bedsheet and even from past 2 days that I tried checking you guys in your bedroom.. But the only sad thing was I couldnt see you the way I wished to.. Shit!! 

Khushi instantly slapped him.. She was hurt.. She was truely hurt.. She wanted to walk out of this door and never come back to even see him.. But not before she tells him something..

Khushi: You will have to pay for your deeds Mohit.. Remember that... You wished to see me like that and you never got a chance.. You wished to F**k me and you couldnt right?.. Now see me doing all these things with Arnav.. Thats when you will repent. Thats when you will come to know what it feels when the person you trust, ditches you..

Mohit was still holding his cheek and she left his cabin.. 

It was 07:00pm and Khushi had packed all her bags .. She was still in the White Long skirt and a Top and was waiting for Arnav to come so that they could start.. She had thought what she needed to do.. She would be teaching both these brothers a Lesson.. A lesson which they both would never forget in their lives.. And for that she was ready to lose anything she had.. 

Arnav was on call when he entered hurridly in his room for getting fresh and leaving the house.. He was stunned to see Khushi in this outfit.. She looked younger in such dresses.. After a Pause of some 1 minute, which he spent on checking her from top to bottom, finally he continued talking and walked inside the bathroom. Payal came inside..

Payal asked Khushi if the bags can be taken down..She replied a Yes and HP came and took the bags down.. 

Khushi held Payal's hand..
Khushi: Payal.. But I need to talk to Anjali before I start.. I should atleast say a Sorry to her if nothing else..
Payal: Khushi.. Not now.. She is still not accepting your marriage properly.. Upon that this Honeymoon plan made her more surprised.. Forget all this for some time.. Enjoy your time and come back.. We will sort this matter later.. Ok?

Khushis smiled and hugged her.. 

Precap for Part 35 - Page 19

HINTS ' Page 33

Part 35 ' Page 45

Precap for Part 36 ' Page 59

Important HINTS - Page 73

Part 36 ' Page 84

Precap for Part 37 ' Page 98

Part 37 - Page 113

Precap for Part 38 ' Page 124

Dialogue / Picture HINTS - Page 134

Part 38 - Page 142

Precap for Part 39 - Thread 9 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281506

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saavan_lover thumbnail
Uh Oh this means Khushi is even ready to lose her virginity to teach the two a lesson :O OMG you're just shocking me with these twists now lol

Looking forward to their Honeymoon in Paris ;)
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
So really hope she teaches both brothers a lesson neither of them forget.Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update i love the three A n khushi-mohit face-off u go khushi she slap him n i just love payal khushi bond cant wait to read more looking forward to their honeymoon in paris loved the update  congrats on the new thread
butterfly06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohit so cheap...I hope khushi teaches them a good lesson
Barun_Riti_LMH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh so after long time First page...
Good good*patting my back*
n one day i wil comment first...what to do,mujhse itni jaldi utha nhi jata..
But one day i wil surely comment before Rashika di...she is always first...
Cut my crap talks...
The update was awesome...
I so wantd a 3 A's convo...
That was superb...
Upar se khusi n mohit face off...
Damn u mohit..atleast i didnt expectd u being so low...
Really i hope khusi teaches a lesson to both...
They both need it...jitni jaldi ho sake...
Payal is such a sweetheart...
We have to wait for monday now...
Damn weekends...
Edited by Ritwikaparida - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r

>>edited<<

OMG!the trio is back!🤣
And really,Aakash is right,ASR flies away with his wife leaving Aman be Aakash to work behind..🤣
Aman reminds me of Anjali-chotte,tum badal gaye ho!😆
Asking ASR,wait,"THE ASR" to share is honeymoon experience!God!🤣
And Mohit Shyam ka kachara..😆
But wait,😕is Khushi here?😲 she is indeed!
Bang on Khushi..'satak'-loved the slap sound..am happy that Khushi knows bout Mohit's true colors,and took her husband's side and said how he has a right on her!
But she will teach both the brothers a lesson and can loose ANYTHING?well,i hope she won't repent later. .for planning all this...and would fall for her loyal husband in that time,and would think to leave her plan and sincerely make Arnav hers,and vice verca,but not forcibly...don't want further rifts,but i know drama is what makes your story yours!😊
Well,i imagined Mohit being in same Paris flight as in ARSHI,and Khushi sleeping keeping her heard on Arnav's shoulder and Mohit burning..😆 imaginary me!
Thanks for the pm .. I want to blush more..☺️Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... Now waiting to know her plan for the trip... Update soon... Stalking ur ff like anything...
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update I am  sureprised I got chance to b on first page!
bikerider thumbnail
Wow great. Let the fire work begin,  i am sure asr will be angry on something😆