Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
missimg anuradha sooo much...why she s nt asking  for promo nw..LOL...evrythng ok anuradha???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
my goodness! Just saw last part. Why was siddhi sitting like a nayee dulhan?what does she think she wil sit nd abhay wnt touch her. We wantd to watch sinal's but u destroyd evrythng by pregnancy nd nw u r showing all this in a filmy style-abhay drinking glass of milk,sid sitting nd dreaming, etc.
Samjhouta has always ended in a dif way in these soaps-nd u creatd terror by showing a mthr of 2 big boys doing it.
Nd these twins r of no use as u didnt show pt track. How wil u repair this marraige track nw? U have destroyed the soul of the show-sinal.

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
bravo cv's siddhi muh dikhayai!...yes this is what i have been waiting to see 4 months in parichay!!
awesome thank you so very much...1st u get her married to that stone face n then her pretend like the nayi naveli dulhan in his bedroon n now muh dikhayi...next function godh bharayi??
even if the marriage was a deal it should b over with sid marrying the lecherous guy !..is siddhi now gng to turn ino diwan's slave n stay mute for the rest of her life???
BT stills seems to be stuck in the era where tulsi's n parvati's ruled the roost! wake up BT not the age where women treat themselves like sacrificial cows .

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hi

The current track is a disgrace. End it asap, Whya re you hell bent on destroying your own show

Declare Siddhi-Abhay shaadi being FAKE. unite Sinal. no one is interested in seeing Abhay Richa, Surekha. We wont watch the show until you dont give us sinal back and declare the marriage being a FARCE, 

norzar

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
if u people stopped watching parichay...then hw come u know what s currently running in show...LOL...i came to this forum after quitting parichay...i think its more entertaining on forum rather than watching show nw...ROFL...n remind u don't vote for parichay this time otherwise u'll get more crappy things in future...mind my words..ROFL..i m just fan of gud story nt of anything...so if anyone hurts..be it.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
o my gudnessLOLLOLROFL...i'll with burst with laughter..this forum s funnier than any comedy show..ROFL...why siddhi shud win veena's heart(most irritating character) if she has better options..two dads his sonWink...n btw noone care for veena whether she s in show or nt...LOL

rajarathi

Groupbie

rajarathi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Its too irritating when i see abhay turn anand against siddi by telling lies.. high point of negativity.. time to quit

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
guys aruna irani s gud actor..bt manhoos for tv shows jis show me entry leti hai usse band karane k bad hi jati hai...i remember nt so popular show main laxmi tere angan ki...Cry..n dekha ek khwab..LOL...after her entry show changed from best to worst..Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top