Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

happy.uk

happy.uk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Blimey i was so excited knowing that Sinal was going to be together and then see the reaction of the kids etc, but now look, what a stab in the heart that was watching  poor kunal seeing siddhi married and siddhi again obviously sacrificing again for kunal and her son, how boring so im gona sayy bye to show again and wait til the news of sinal together lool, i am still a parichay fan,

By the way love seema's character i think she is awesome.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princy12

princy12

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
close this serial now. its so stupid... present track is so bad and unbearable

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N_i_h_aShehnaz.KrainbowgirlPrads

thetigerG

thetigerG

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
poor kunal dont no why she do this...if she sacrifice 4 kunal nd son ...she s twin son mother ...she knows one waiting 4 her 9 years...she only decide nd sacrifice her life to any one who wants nd hurting 4 ...kunal nd 9 yr old son ...oh god save AC1 and AC2 from her...kunal take ur both kids nd leave mumbai...

Edited by thetigerG - 15 November 2012 at 3:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K

rupasi

rupasi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
This serial has turned into worst serial ever aired on Indian Television...i feel ashamed to say that i ever watch this serial religiously...it has turned into shameless, moral less, psycho serial ...where the lead hero is nt even needed any random guy could have played KC role...bcoz it has never been his story bt the story of ever sacrificial bahu and the vamp:..plz shut this show ASAP...one feels like spitting on the show its depiction of story has bcome danger to the society:...and one advice plz Ekta find a man and get married soon bcoz dont need to show ur frustration on onscreen men...plz plz shut the show...

Shehnaz.K

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I quit kabka quit kardiya maine..kc roo raha hoga aur siddhi mata mahaan ban rahi hogi!

Shehnaz.K

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
quitted from last monday

Shehnaz.K

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

nt watching parichay anymore...just following WU n reviews of viewers for sometime...if same crapy tracks continue probably quit this also as v'll be out of parichay addiction or affection watever say...may be gud in long run as cn concentrate on other imp things rather than thinking abt a fiction show...siddhi's character losts its all respect n innocence nw watever they'll show in future it'll never be back

Shehnaz.K

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

i think if there was a lack of creativity n new tracks atleast they cn copy paste a gud track from other place there r lots of options like  bollywood( like rape case from aitraaz), hollywood, tollywood, and even bhojpuri n kannad films why they r copy pasting from their own old shows...to avoid  copyright act???...sry to say but i lost faith in SS...i started watching the show bcoz of him as i liked his role in JJKN...but nw i hv no words for him...wat he s giving his fans s nt worthwatching..

Shehnaz.K

Post Reply New Post

Go to top