Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
thnks alot cvs for wonderful diwali gift to all the loyal viewer of parichay who continued to watch parichay despite all the crap u were dishing out for who our beloved sinal ..kept us giving us false hope hope about the reunion on diwali ..bunch of shameless ppl, BT should be banned from making daily soaps 

after all these month of ranting this is what we got 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
what kind of sick and disgusting people write such thing.
they mock our values and insulted institution of marriage. Festival of lights, good winning over evil turned into worst day of our lives. 
CVs, you are not humans. I pray to GOD all of you suffer in your life.
Pray to GOD BT closes down ASAP. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04rainbowgirl

adorablegirl

Groupbie

adorablegirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
this is what us loyal audiences and fans get after all the wait. a rushed and badly directed reunion in one episode and then siddhi going mute again. at this point no matter what explanation they give. whether its kidnapping or blackmailing or anything at all nothing will fix this. getting them married is taking it too far. once again its gonna be a cat and mouse game between siddhi and kunal and kids track will just keep getting ignored. if they wanted to show this crap why even bring the kids in. this is too much i wasnt even sad today just disgusted by the whole episode today.

and since we are talking about cvs ruining characters seemas reunion with the kids was much better than siddhi finding out she had another son. she barely even hugged him like she has no feelings. i dont understand its bad acting on keertis part or just cvs giving her bad lines and scenes

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
They cud show a nice story line where Sidhi wins veena's heart with love and care...help her kids grow better...etc etc

myra_3490

myra_3490

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
For BT people Dushera means win of evil over good n Diwali means Sita getting married to ravan ... very good great going cvs you are spreading a great message . Angry
cvs u people dont even deserve hell Angry

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
whenever i watch this serial with a hope of their reunion the CVs changed it...i am really irritated with this...Unhappy

harshit_juneja

harshit_juneja

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I had my sincere hopes that finally SiNaL would reunite in today's (13/11/12) episode and Monday's episode (12/11/12) would be dismissed as Kunal's nightmare at home or in the auto-rickshaw and that Abhay would send Siddhi and Anand off with Kunal Thumbs Upbut what i saw shattered my hopes Ouchand crushed my will to follow the soapAngry. Also the two episodes leave many stones unturned like where was Anand Deewan the whole, wouldn't he complain as already quoted before me. I am still not able to digest what happened. Where is this show going ??
Everything was going fine, and all of a sudden . . . BOOM! Everything is shattered. If this is how the audience is rewarded for their loyalty, I think its better to watch cartoonsUnhappyBroken Heart. What wrong have the audience done to get their festive cheer spoiled ???

PS I am new to this forum and not convergent with all the rules. I sincerely apologise for any mistake of mine.

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
parichay over 4me. Ystd i felt like puking watchng both sitting on bed.sorry but i felt like slapping siddhi nd later read kunal slappd her.so hisab barabar.
Just bcs of parichay i l watch the other show with fear nd doubt. Nd whatevr magic,twists,turns,rolls,they use to mend the crap nd show reunion doesnt make any sense nw.sinal a gone case for me. I was nt a fan of the actors bt the characters nd they r dead for me. Hate u ek,cv's nd u are shameless lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakvprainbowgirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top