Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Parichay Frustration Thread

Lately, we've received a few requests to restart the frustration thread - so here you have it.  This thread will be used for venting out your frustration regarding the storyline, characters or the show in general.

Please obey ALL section rules and the IF COC. This includes no bashing, instigating (sarcasm), chatting, derogatory remarks etc. Respect each other opinions. Please refrain from quoting more than 3 times.

If you find any posts violating the above, please use the report button or PM -Fivr- / gk_09 rather than replying back.

Any new thread opened that discusses the above will be closed immediately and redirected to this post.

Thank you for your co-operation,
Parichay Devt Team

[MODNOTE] Since there way some confusion about what qualified as "frustration", the title of this thread has been modified to reflect all the different posts that can be included here. [/MODNOTE]

Edited by -Fivr- - 14 November 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7mahalaxmikN_i_h_aarabicacooldipikaShehnaz.KMalarkodisinalbesteshi.nlAnkitaKaranvidhisalot-Fivr-akshirocksRajash-Rani-Jwalamukhi-snowflake.shweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for starting this thread...

The way things have been going in the last two weeks we are extremely frustrated about multiple things -

1) We demand Richa's character to get the treatment it deserves and be ousted from the show (we want a permanent solution for this) The vamp has been irritating us to the core and we are sick of the same repeated tracks.Confused

2) Parent Trap - We were all looking forward to some light moments on the show with parent trap track, but now with Siddhi coming to know of the twins existence and telling the whole world about it, we viewers will be deprived of this track. CryDisapproveThumbs Down

3) Professional journey and success - This is one track which we have been waiting for since the start of the show... But the CVs have disappointed us every time. Leave aside the professional success, the gold-medallist lawyer has not been shown winning a single case because of his own skill...Shocked so much so for a lawyer of national fame!!!

4) Bloopers - Off late there have been bloopers galore - selective amnesia (characters do not remember where they were and what they say), selective sight (Siddhi, Abhay etc etc not seeing the photos in Chopra House)... Abhay's wife name changes from dipika to nandini LOLLOL

I have more to add to this list.. will update later

Edited by shweta_r - 01 November 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7lovergirlalinarainbowgirleshi.nl-Rani

gs30jul

Groupbie

gs30jul

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Since the title is Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay ... does not mean Kunal will get job in last episode of the show..

pls do not show Kunal or rather Sinal unemployed..any issues can be solved while doing job..since the leads r nw shown as parents plz do not degrade the show by showing them unemployed...no track will make sense..in a city like Mumbai everyone gets job who is interested in doing so.Hope no forum rules have been broken...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalina-Rani

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thnx...
So well come back frustation thread...
I was never so irritated or frustated b4 bt since they r nt letting kunal do anything..
I feel like crying ...

I m so helpless cant even leave the show...coz of kunal/ss...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalina-Ranishweta_r

-Honey

Goldie

-Honey

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thank you for opening this thread... it was much needed at this time...
i m fed up of this dragging, its high time cv's should start Richa's exposure and Sinal reunion track... but moving the story doesnt mean ignoring kunal's character. Kunal Chopra is the USP of parichay...
Wasnt it supposed to be a male-centric show...??? Then why is our hero always shown taking the back seat while the others are doing the needful... its highly dissappointing... Ouch

pambajolivia7-Rani

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
plz show the reunion with little charm.Both should cmpletely clear themselves 2 each other nd kunal nd c-fam should feel guilty for believing writcha nd kunal should deal with her.Plz show logic in emotions else the show doesnt seem to b alive-cant relate to sinal post leap.Plz improve yr thoughts cv's.There is no story at all-why this crapfest?

Edited by Shehnaz.K - 02 November 2012 at 3:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pambajolivia7savariyaAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlnorzar

gaya3sp

Goldie

gaya3sp

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
CV's Please throw some logic into the show...
Please have a look at where u are heading...

olivia7savariyaAnkitaKaran

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
The only real frustration which is paramount right now is Kunal not being man enough! His character is being butchered beyond recognition and I am not able to see this assassination! I want him to think about what sid is saying rather than brush it off as nonsense, bakwas, drama, etc. I don't have any hope anymore! Want R out of the show before any reunion happens. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7AnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Go to top