Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jklp

So dear Janaki, u r right dear. Congratulations. Jai SiyaRama.

Thanks honey.😳 Here's the next question.

Why did Luv Kush capture the Ashvamedha yagna horse of Shri Ram?

More than one answer is possible for this question since different sources say different things.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Varnita, I'll PM them to you.πŸ˜‰
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

OMG You reached 167 πŸ˜² How far you liking the Series? DO keep sharing your views here πŸ˜‰
I am at my home since last 7-8 day so I uploaded these episode but now I am again going back to hostel so stopping uploading again 

Btw Anu, Thanks for clearing the doubts of my Youtube Viewers πŸ€£

I am loving it like i told dii but this Ravan getting on my nerves i just skip his scenesπŸ˜†πŸ€’ loveee all the songs they play especially for hanuman ji hehe and as always gurnima acting is just superb. hahaha no problem they keep calling u bhai i thought they need to know u r a girl not guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh nooo awww so we have to wait then 
Edited by AnuRathi10 - 11 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
awww so so so sad episode when Laxman gets unconcious with the indarjeet weapon, Ram's sadness is making me cry great acting by gurmeet😭😭
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnuRathi10

awww so so so sad episode when Laxman gets unconcious with the indarjeet weapon, Ram's sadness is making me cry great acting by gurmeet😭😭

I Just have read your same comment on the Video πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know, I always have tears in my eyes seeing that Genuine acting of Gurmeet, He was just so good in those scenes!
Dudee you reached 184 πŸ˜² You need to slowen up yar, I have noting further than 193 πŸ˜­
Varnita. thumbnail

I am loving it like i told dii but this Ravan getting on my nerves i just skip his scenesπŸ˜†πŸ€’ loveee all the songs they play especially for hanuman ji hehe and as always gurnima acting is just superb. hahaha no problem they keep calling u bhai i thought they need to know u r a girl not guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh nooo awww so we have to wait then 

Yes Ravan is the most πŸ€’ Part of our Ramayan, He is so annoying and ruined all those ravan-Sita scenes with his stupid Hahahaha, i always use to skip thoase scenes and just watch them sometimes for Debina, She portyayed sita so well πŸ‘
Hehe, I feel like telling myself that i am a girl not guy but i find it a bit odd πŸ˜† Thanks for claearing their confusions from my side!
SoniRita thumbnail

I Just have read your same comment on the Video πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know, I always have tears in my eyes seeing that Genuine acting of Gurmeet, He was just so good in those scenes!
Dudee you reached 184 πŸ˜² You need to slowen up yar, I have noting further than 193 πŸ˜­

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really btw have u seen the comments where someoen is blamming Ram ughh i wanted to reply to him/her they dont deserve to see this naa anyways yeah very very emotional and the dialogues are so emotional too so m double emotional πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Its okay Varnita i will just watch Shree Krishna πŸ˜³
SoniRita thumbnail

Yes Ravan is the most πŸ€’ Part of our Ramayan, He is so annoying and ruined all those ravan-Sita scenes with his stupid Hahahaha, i always use to skip thoase scenes and just watch them sometimes for Debina, She portyayed sita so well πŸ‘
Hehe, I feel like telling myself that i am a girl not guy but i find it a bit odd πŸ˜† Thanks for claearing their confusions from my side!

Yuppp i loveee the scenes when Sita tell on Ravan hahahahaa just loveee it when she shows her anger towards him lol love it Sita is so strong naa haha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u should not feel like a guy dear🀣
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks honey.😳 Here's the next question.

Why did Luv Kush capture the Ashvamedha yagna horse of Shri Ram?

More than one answer is possible for this question since different sources say different things.

For 2 Reasons!

1) There was a warning written on the Horse which Luv found filled with some sense of "Pride", so accepting it as a True warrior Luv Kept it with himself!

2) Luv Knew that Kush desperately wants to talk to Ram for one or more Reasons and he thought it is the appropriate occasion since He knew Ram will surely come there to take his horse back!
Right? πŸ˜‰
Varnita. thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really btw have u seen the comments where someoen is blamming Ram ughh i wanted to reply to him/her they dont deserve to see this naa anyways yeah very very emotional and the dialogues are so emotional too so m double emotional πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Its okay Varnita i will just watch Shree Krishna πŸ˜³

Reply them Anu, As the uploader I cant reply to each and everyone since it seems to be odd but you do reply everyone who is bashing Ram and the series for no reason! They deserve reples and answers if they are confused by some scenes!
Btw, Can you do a favor for me? πŸ˜³
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago