Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Varnita,

Yeah maybe it was pre-vanvaas, but I'm starting to doubt if that girl is the one who took the pic, because this was definitely shared by Gurmina only. It was posted in their blog along with a couple other pics which they shared 1 year after Ramayan completed. If there were more that girl would definitely have shared them, because she could have blurred herself out!

It is pre Vanvaas yar, Ok I am giving you a final hint...Look at her Kajal! She has such long and huge Kajal only during Pre Vanvaas Episodes  and in the flashbacks between Vanvaas. As Maharani Sita her makeup became quite light with simple veil style and very Less kajal in her Eyes!!!
Hmm about that Girl, may be you are right, but I wonder why did she lied me ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail

Yeah I know, it's only recently that I forced myself to watch Yudh Kand.😆 I needed to get out of the Bal Kand phase!😆

I am not only obssessed with Bal Kand but from several parts like offcoarse Bal Kand after Ram sita Meet each other,  Several episodes in Aranya Kand, Sundar kand Yuddha Kand etc and Specially Uttar kand, Uttar kand is very close to my heart though I always avoid watching it because I ended crying buckets after the scenes ðŸ˜­
Varnita. thumbnail

Yeah I know, Gurmeet should give his nephew a playmate soon.😉

I want them to have one daughter and one son...so not quite Luv Kush, but perhaps Luv and Khushi.🤣

Luv and Khushi ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ Dudee it sounds perfect ðŸ˜† 
But I would love to have the name of their daughter on some of the Name of Sita and Son on some of the name of Rama and krishna! In short I want their names related to our Mythology ðŸ˜‰
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jklp

Dear Janaki, dear Varnita & other sweet friends, my question :

With which arrow did Prabhu Shri Ramachandra slay ( liberate ) Suvahu ?

The correct answer is Agnivanaa. This arrow was used by Prabhu Shri Ramachandra as Agniastra to liberate Suvahu & to purify the Siddhashrama of Maharishi Vishwamitra. As we all know, Shri Ramachandra's agnivanaa did not slay Mareecha & just threw him . After that he became devotee of Bhagwan Shiv.
Edited by jklp - 11 years ago
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't remember actually, but I think it was one of the astras right? Was it agni astra?

So dear Janaki, u r right dear. Congratulations. Jai SiyaRama.
Varnita. thumbnail
FEEL PROUD ON OUR HERO!!

At the recently concluded Zee Rishtey Awards, every star from the Zee family put their best foot forward and dazzled the wildly cheering crowd of over 25000 fans with one stellar performance after another. 

The hunky lead of Punarvivaah Gurmeet Choudhry delivered a knock-out act to the song Ishaqzaade replete with all kinds of daredevil fire stunts. Playing with fire to d
elight his fans, the actor ended up getting his knuckles burnt in the middle of the act. With the flames coming in direct touch with his skin, the organizers expected the act to come to a standstill but Gurmeet continued to move with intensity and aplomb. 

As soon as the act was over, the medics ran over to Gurmeet and took care of his burns. Gurmeet could not stay on for the after-party as he was uncomfortable with the burns. The creative team of his show Punarvivaah safely concluded that they would need to realign the next day's shoot as they assumed Gurmeet would not turn up after the accident. 

Much to everyone's amazement, Gurmeet was the first to report on sets the next morning. A source revealed, "Gurmeet's professionalism and dedication to his job is unparalleled. He can put himself to innumerable inconveniences but will not let his show or performance as an actor suffer in anyway. We had a karva chauth sequence that we had to shoot on the day after Zee Rishtey Awards and it was a crucial shoot. We were considering the possibility of using a duplicate but Gurmeet landed up despite his burns and put all our problems to rest."

Varnita. thumbnail
Ok Janu, Ask the next Question :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Luv and Khushi ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ Dudee it sounds perfect ðŸ˜† 
But I would love to have the name of their daughter on some of the Name of Sita and Son on some of the name of Rama and krishna! In short I want their names related to our Mythology ðŸ˜‰

Haha, yeah that's true.

I love Luv Kush and all, but I'd rather they name their kids after Ram and Sita...perhaps Janaki Raghunath.😉 They could be called Janu and Raghu, hehe.😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey guys, I made some avis from a promo that came during Uttarkand of Ramayan, portraying Sitaji's Bhumi pravesh.😭 It was such an emotional promo with great lyrics by Ravindra Jain! Gurmeet and Debina's expressions were so natural too.

Stacked

Vid Sig

With Text

Varnita. thumbnail
^^ Janu, They are not loading for me ðŸ˜­ I love this promo more than anything else! The first time I watched it I kept crying buckets tears for whole day, It came a few Episodes before Sita Vanvaas and at that time I was really not in the condition to depart my Ram Sita at any case! ðŸ˜­