Mythological Masti

{> Anand Sagar's Ramayan AT #4 <} (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 151

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Here's a pic of Gurmeet and Debina at Dimpy's house celebrating Kali puja.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Stalwart.somergasm.-Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{> Anand Sagar's Ramayan AT #4 <} (Page 71)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Stalwart.

Goldie

Stalwart.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WHO IS DIMPY?...I CAN SEE BHARAT HERE!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

Stalwart.

Goldie

Stalwart.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

@Krishna,

I know people say different things, dear, but remember, whether the phalasruthi is after Yudha Kand or Uttara Kand is upto the writer. Did you know that Valmikiji actually put the phalasruthi in the beginning of Ramayan?

Also, the biggest proof we have is that Valmiki Ramayan starts with Uttar Kand. What I mean by that is, we hear the whole story through Luv Kush's song. Ramayan starts with Luv Kush narrating the story of Rama, how Valmikiji cursed the nishada hunter and was told to write the Ramayana by Lord Brahma. Luv Kush then take us into Bal Kand and from there we hear the whole story.

So you see, although Uttar Kand is at the end, it is infused in Valmiki Ramayan because Luv Kush are the narrators of the story. Trust me, this kanda does exist.Smile

I'M TRUSTING THAT UK EXISTS...BUT NOT ANY DISTORTED VERSION(FOR ME IT SHOULD BE A MIRROR OF RAMA TATTWA I MEAN TRUE NATURE OF RAMA AND CO.)...Embarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

Stalwart.

Goldie

Stalwart.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by Krishni51

@JANAKI READ THIS...TELL ME WHAT TO DO ConfusedConfusedConfused

Uttar-Kand of Valmiki Ramayan

There are two proofs that Uttar Kand in Valmiki Ramayan is not the original part of Ramayan and it has been added later-

1) Fal-Shruti evidence-

Fal-shruti evidence is crystal clear. And even a lay person can see it.
Fal-shruti of a book(of religious importance) describes that what spiritual or other benefits one can get after reading that book or chapter. Exactly fal-shruti is either given at the end of a book or at the end of each chapter in some books(in case when each chapter has its own specific and separate benefits).
In valmiki Ramayan which is available today we can see that fal-shruti is given at the end of yuddh kand and not after each chapter. And that also describes the importance of reading whole RAMAYAN not yuddh kand alone.
It means that the whole book ends with the end of yuddh-kand.
But when the fal-shruti describes the benefits of reading RAMAYAN and Ramayan ends with it'''..the book proceeds again in the form of uttar Kand.
So we can easily analyse that what is the actual case.
Why the whole book ends before the starting of uttar kand?
Why only uttar kand contains an additional fal-shruti?

(2) Difference in language-

And now in modern era when European linguists tested the language of Valmiki Ramayan, they stated that there is a clear difference in the language of uttar-kand and the language of rest of the Ramayan. It seems that there is a difference of minimum two centuries between them.

Do you still Doubt the Existance of Uttar Kand Krishni? What is making you not to believe it? You will find several articles on google which says that the Complete Ramayana is a Myth and not truth with thousands of valid reasons to prove it! Will you believe it too?
If you are doubting Valmiki ramayana, throw some light on other versions of Ramayana too. Another major version of it written by Maharishi Vyas "Adhayatama Ramayana" also points about the whole story of Uttar kand, The complete description of banishment of Sita, birth of Luva and Kush Sitaji going inside Earth, and Rama's departure from the earth to Vaikunth, the abode of Lord Vishnu. And this version is written without the help of any other version by maharishi Vyas. Then how did he got to know about it all? Two versions saying the same story cant be false at the same time, Does they?
See like janaki said, The version of Valmiki we have today is not the original one, The original one is lost in the coarse of time of thousands of years, Now what we have today is its translation or distorted versions written by several other Saints. And like the author of that Article said which you posted in the forum that may be these translators have understood wrong meaning of things and have changed the complete sense of the story!
So just dont believe these articles and trust what your heart says within, Read the Valmiki version of Ramayana or see the Uttar Kand or any of the Sagar series, you urself will realize that how much uttar kand is needed in Ramayana for giving the Major teachings of Life. I know  it's so damn tragic but at the same time, I also think it's the most beautiful chapter of Ramayan with maximum emotions and morals. We learn how an ideal King should be like, and ideal husband, an ideal wife, ideal parents...all of these are portrayed in UK. Shri Ram had to sacrifice his happiness to be the ideal King, but he was still the ideal husband because instead of remarrying after Sitaji left, he created a golden statue of her and respected her status in his heart. Sitaji of course was the most ideal wife in supporting her husband through his toughest time and bearing all her troubles with a smile, and both Ram-Sita were the ideal parents by sharing the responsibility of Luv Kush's upbringing, Sitaji in their earlier stage and Ramji in their latter stage. Without UK, Ramayan would not be the same.
Moreover Ramayan can never complete without the End of Ram Sita, Right? Sitaji was the daughter of Mother Earth so she ended her journey inside it and ramji ended his Journey divinely telling the whole world that he is an incarnation of God.
I really cant imagine Ramayan without uttar Kand!

@VARNITA WHO BELIVES SUCH TRASH...I JUST WANT SOME CLARITY AND EVIDENCE IN RAMAYAN  THATS ITEmbarrassed(NOT EVIDENCE SOMETHING LIKE JUST RAMAYANA)

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishni51

WHO IS DIMPY?...I CAN SEE BHARAT HERE!!!!

Dimpy is their friend, but she was not a part of Ramayan. The Ramayan cast that is present here are Gurmeet and Debina (Ram and Sita), Vijay (Bharat), Sangeeta Kapure (Sumitra), and possibly Romanch Mehta (Lavanasur).

Stalwart.

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by Thabs

howz all my friends ??

Hai Thabu, Where you disappeared suddenly? Angry I miss you yar Embarrassed How is the preperations of your engagement going on? Wink

yaaar i dont have  time for laptops or net Unhappy .dada ki barsi aah rahi hai tho busy in those arrangements ...

im missing alllCry

Hi Thabu! :D Be prepared for your gift today, hehe.Wink

hay jans ...
janu dont u think its little bit soonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Why is it soon?LOL There are only a few more weeks remaining for the engagement, right?Wink

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Pranam to all of You here!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2Stalwart.Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top