Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

What is the point of this show? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I'm not very happy that they have brought in this marriage  track ... 

What's the hurry ????

After all this show is supposed to be about 'Ladakpan'  ... 

I would have been happier if they had continued to show how R & G lead their lives ... with the usual teenage josh & joys, aches & pains ... with more emphasis on their college life and their dreams and aspirations ...

Now, its turning like any other regular saas-bahu soap ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16anonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the point of this show? (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of u.. What nonsense is this...This is a disaster for Gunjan. She was leading a great life when she was in Mumbai.. After coming to Banaras her life has ruined if she is going to marry ... Let them love each other ..but pls no marriage..

CV's should forcus more on ladakpan, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
ITA

They are showing such sadoo stuff.  Teens only interested in marriage and nothing beyond!!! 

Gunjan is now going to be subjected to saas-bahu drama!!

The saas is working to pull down her son, her sis-in-law and family!!  If Charu comes as her bahu she will pull the same con act on this saas!!!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Gunjan is slowly changing her mind-set. I cannot believe that she would choose to marry so young. She was even happy that Rachna's would-be fiancee would be visiting!!! I was fully expecting her to be shocked and maybe against it to a point. Seeing as Shail and Dayal have more or less agreed for the wedding without even meeting the Groom!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yeah i was wondering if this show was going to transform into another saas bahu drama. And i hope Gunjan is not going to become some cowardly little housewife. This show is supposed to be about Gunjan and Rachna's teenage years. So far it is a fun and light hearted show and i can really relate to these young ppl. However i dread what it is turning into. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.