Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I ask this question in a meaningful way

Have not watched the show from the beginning but I have an idea

We have been seeing how Gunjan has come into a traditional household and is sort of working her charm on everyone...and also helping to bring out Rachna's personality a bit

Okay so I get that

Now that Gunjan is getting married (unless someone disappears, gets amnesia and comes back 3 years later etc..)  ..so will this show now turn into something very run of the mill?

Obv Mayanks mom will hate Gunjan and will do whatever she can do cause issues and rifts between them

that is like 90% of the tv shows on indian television

was really hoping to see Gunjan progress in her studies and show her intelligence rather than jumping into marriage at 18

Were her father's  concerns a premonition into what may happen in the future?

i.e. maybe Mayank cannot find work and Gunjan decides to work or
Gunjan wants to studies but Mayanks family does not allow it or
Gunjan realizes she really wasnt ready for marriage and jumped into it

Kinda wish this whole marriage thing was brought later on in the show...

Edited by silvermoonlight - 01 November 2012 at 9:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbearhugbooglemeghna.skysamantha1987200orianthimokshashreePriyyankarusha4003JulieDbrat2008DOC108MagicalPariHashiBoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the point of this show?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyyanka

IF-Dazzler

Priyyanka

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
exactly! Whats an 18 year old girl who's percentage is 91% doing getting married so young??? And that too without completing her studies??? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15dazzlinggirlrusha4003JulieDVintageWine

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

I am a bit disappointed as I expected this to be the trials and tribulations of two teenage girls who will perhaps have puppy love and possible things that can go wrong in a relationship.  The way it is going it is like other tv shows - girl meets boy - fall in love then someone throws spanners in the works...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

booglerusha4003JulieD

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
ya they r turning this show into a real indian saga with scheming ladies ...very dovile mother and daughter ,,,,,stern father but listening and doing stupid things ...and bigdi hui aulad ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thumbs Down No Marriage so soon Ladies!!!!     .Education First ,Commitments Next. Thumbs Up

Marriage is not the end of the world .     There are many more challenges to be faced in life than Marriage, So the girls have to be prepared to take it head on. 

So i would say go ahead, Enjoy life  Do your part and Wait for things to fall in place.Ermm

NO DECISIONS IN HASTE  & REPENT IN LEISURE  SITUATIONSBig smile

Edited by brat2008 - 02 November 2012 at 7:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreerusha4003

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Akash only gives his permission for Gunjan and Mayank's relationship if both of them complete their studies first Smile However, I feel that they're taking things a bit too fast as well. What happens if one of them realizes they don't want to be with the other? Confused

meghna.sky

meghna.sky

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
A big big 0,only thing i can say about this unrealistic story, from where gunjan is start behaving gaon ki chori, where is that strong personality gunjan? for whon rachna has become strong, but. Is the same gunjan are we talking about? Confused

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
This marriage will not take place for sure . Gunjan will continue her studies.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.