Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Refrain from bashing. If you can't respect my views, then please don't comment. Thank you.

This will be my last feedback. I've found out that this show isn't really for me. It's not my taste. I don't care anymore if it's a Muslim show or if KSG is in it, but I quit. It's too much drama, yelling, crying, etc. It's enough for me to see these things in real life. Don't wanna watch something that's serious. Horrible way to start the show. I know it's only the 4th episode, but I will come back to it & watch if something interesting happens. 

Like someone mentioned before, if some people can't act, why put them in a show in the first place ? They could have gotten better actors & actresses. My mom so wished Karan Wahi was playing Ayaan's character. LOL

Anyway, I didn't pay much attention to 2day's ep. but I will point out some things that I didn't like.

*The song. Seriously ? Instead of having the actors do something, they are standing still through out the whole song just looking at the fake moon. Is this like some kind of a symbol in every Indian show ? How many of you here look at the moon when you're sad ? LOL

*Ayaan's mother. What on earth is wrong with her ? Overreacting, like seriously !

*Ayaan & his bike. So lame. Why make him get on the bike if he was going to fall the next minute ? LOL

*Again, KSG was not shown much 2day. - _ -

Well, I guess I'm done.

Let me know If I've missed anything. 

Peace.

Edited by Aya. - 01 November 2012 at 10:36pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26RaleighbcatBARUNILU_Arshitashug9frozen.devilluv_lvndrshanta123123_Darling_nits_viratholicFireLordPhoenixReal.MadridKhatamKahanicrazy4KASH_AR-Chandramukhi-prettyasjenBirdieemcdreamy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1/12 Feedbackkk ! // I quit." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992RabbaVeDeprivedAya..MrsNatePeters.GodhuliLogonKulfiBai-Muskii-

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

good luck for your new shows n quitting stuffs. thanks
Thanks for your luck, Abi.

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFLI might be right behind u some day, for now I am here.ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992shanta123123Aya.FireLordPhoenixmcdreamy.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

ROFL ROFL

Dude, have you even seen 2day's ep. ? 

It bore me to death !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

ROFL ROFL

It bore me to death !

Hey Asad ,and his Ami's convo was deep.Zoya sticking to her decision.3 of them looking over the moon,and the night. It was a major symbolism how these 3 were going to entwined, and change their lives forever.So don't make fun of these.I will kick u.AngryLOL

Shrin going insane how dilishabhad was still beautiful than her.Her talking to the plants, and crying the height of hypocrisy ,and annoying.SleepyThe way she was screaming on top of her lungs when her son was leaving hurt my ear too much.LOLShirin is too slow.Her crying over the bed.Her making dramatic scene of when her son would not drink the juice,and screaming she would get his father to open the dcctor.That he was too weak to open the door by himself,and think he was stuck was OTT.AngryPigROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992Qubool.HainAya.luv_lvndrshanta123123FireLordPhoenixmcdreamy.OmnipotenceZaxo

-Im-Possible-

IF-Rockerz

-Im-Possible-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Honestly I too want to leave but watching this only for KSG and they are showing him less,
I just can't bare the other side nautanki. I will leave too after some day if they did't show anything good and more of Karan.
Good luck for another show..:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Trapti_KaJenAya.FireLordPhoenix

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aya.

ROFL ROFL

It bore me to death !

Hey Asad ,and his Ami's convo was deep.Zoya sticking to her decision.3 of them looking over the moon,and the night. It was a major symbolism how these 3 were going to entwined, and change their lives forever.So don't make fun of these.I will kick u.AngryLOL

Shrin going insane how dilishabhad was still beautiful than her.Her talking to the plants, and crying the height of hypocrisy ,and annoying.SleepyThe way she was screaming on top of her lungs when her son was leaving hurt my ear too much.LOLShirin is too slow.Her crying over the bed.Her making dramatic scene of when her son would not drink the juice,and screaming she would get his father to open the dcctor.That he was too weak to open the door by himself,and think he was stuck was OTT.AngryPigROFL

ROFL 

The funniest part was when Zoya & Asad look at the moon, turn away, then look back at it ! 
So cheesy ! ROFL
& don't even get me started on Ayaan's mom. Even my dad made fun of her & then he left. ROFL
The part where Ayaan threw the juice on the floor was funny. His mom was like, "BATAMEEZ !" 

ROFL

Edited by Aya. - 01 November 2012 at 9:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanta123123FireLordPhoenixmcdreamy.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.